My poor kitten. Updated.

That is such great news. Carry on fighting little Sooty. :wizard:

Lots of hugs to you too. :hug:

Thanks everyone. Now I've calmed down and Sooty is recovering, I'm starting to worry about the insurance. I just have a dread about them finding a way of getting out of paying. The vet couldn't see a problem as the procedures were essential and the it certainly wasn't a pre-existing condition! I took the insurance out on 10/10 and it said they would not pay out within 14 days, so that's ok, as we are past that date. I have checked that the first premium payment was successfully taken from my bank last week. I am a born worrier, mainly because we haven't got £4000!

Do you think we will be ok?

When I knocked down my cat myself (he was excited to see me arrive home and ran straight out infront of me and I didn't see him) I had to rush him to the vets and it was much the same as what has happened with Sooty, the vet managed to fix him up pretty well, and the vet was really helpful. He was in a bad way and I was feeding him custard off my hand for three days in the vets, The bill was over £2500 but Fraggle wasn't insured and there was no way that we could have found that kind of money, the vet halved the bill for us as that was really all we had at the time - we had just moved in together and were really stretched financially.

We were very very grateful to them for there help and I'm sure that no vet worth their salt would ever let your animal suffer because of the money issue.

If your insurance said that it was ok to claim after a certain date then I would of thought that it will be fine, stay calm and concentrate on getting your little kitty home!

Thanks. I am such a worrier. I am looking forward to having her home on Wednesday.

Hope Sooty will be ok as a cat lover myself i can imagine how you must be feeling right now:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter