My Grampy's in heaven now...

Noel,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Grampy. I know from your posts what a wonderful relationship the two of you have. I know he will be deeply missed. He has left an amazing legacy of a wonderful life. My prayers are with your family during this difficult time for all of you. Please let me know if I can help you.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

So sorry to hear about your Grampy, Noel. {Hugs} And yes, in heaven he is.

Hope we will see you at Jeff's next month, it might be good therapy. :sunny:

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa, Noel. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

I am so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers. I hope your memories of him will bring you comfort.

I'm so sorry for Grampy's passing, noel. :( I know he's at peace now though and, so do you. My sincere sympathy.

I think you are quite a strong person to even think about singing Amazing Grace. I'm sure Grampy would be ever so proud! His Angel on earth singing to him. How very special. Love & support to you as you make this decision.

Continued Prayers & {{HUGS}} for you and your family.

I'm so sorry, noel. My prayers will be with you and your family. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

My condolences to you & your family, Noel:( {{{hugs}}}

I wish you the best on your planning & song for Saturday.

for all of your prayers, condolences and support. It's almost 5am and I slept thru most of the night, which is the most sleep I've gotten in about 2 1/2 weeks. It's just been so strange....DH Todd's Grandma died 7/9, my best friend Tammy's (who's been to WDW w/Todd and I 4 times!) and then Grampy died yesterday. That's a lot of death and loss to deal with. But they are all in heaven together, which is a great comfort to our families.

Here's a link to Grampy's obituary....it's long and different, but a fitting tribute to our hero. http://www.onwisconsin.com/classifieds/deathnotices/deathnotice.asp?id=63876

And Dan, I WILL be at Jeff's on 8/3. :) :earsgirl: :sunny:

I'm so sorry for you and your family Noel. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry. He's at peace now. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

So sorry for your loss,Noel. Remember, in all things, God is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter