My first ever DLR trip!!!! June 13-18 *Completed!*

Just your TR. Sounds wonderful! Mother/Daughter trips are great. :cool1:

One thing I never saw on your lists was charging cords for things like the phone. Other than that looked like you were well set. Hope you both have a safe and enjoyable trip down. Looking forward to TR after. popcorn::

:cheer2: 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks guys for tuning in. Tikestoublie, I do have all chargers and cords for all the electronic junk I'll be dragging with me. :thumbsup2 Thanks.

Two days!! Wonderful!! Are you going totally crazy yet?

Not yet, I'm thinking that won't happen until tomorrow night. I do have that nervous feeling in my gut though. :eek:

I am getting crazy getting things done. I don't think I will ever finish.:scared1:

Have a great trip!!..and uh..by the way...Girls Rock!!! I look forward to the day I can take my DD3 on a Girls Only trip!! I sooooo envy you right now!!:worship:..tell Mickey I said hi!!

Drive safely! You leave Saturday?

We had considered driving but had miles and $50 companion pass, so opted to fly instead.

I will look for you on Monday!

Have a great trip!!..and uh..by the way...Girls Rock!!! I look forward to the day I can take my DD3 on a Girls Only trip!! I sooooo envy you right now!!:worship:..tell Mickey I said hi!!

Thanks, I'm pretty excited to have a vacation with just the two of us. :love:

Drive safely! You leave Saturday?

We had considered driving but had miles and $50 companion pass, so opted to fly instead.

I will look for you on Monday!

Thanks I will. :thumbsup2 Yup, I'm hoping we'll be leaving town by 8:00 Saturday morning.

You have a safe flight. I'll be looking for you too. :goodvibes

:woohoo: I will be heading over to your TR after I get home to help with my Disney withdrawals that are sure to come.

Sounds good! I will be bringing my computer and plan on posting during our trip. I will be reading until we leave :cool1:. I think I got where we are eating pretty well mapped out now, but I'm waiting on the daily schedules until early next week when I see what happens with crowds and WOC.

Sounds good! I will be bringing my computer and plan on posting during our trip. I will be reading until we leave :cool1:. I think I got where we are eating pretty well mapped out now, but I'm waiting on the daily schedules until early next week when I see what happens with crowds and WOC.

Same here, I'll have my laptop with us. I'd like to post while we're there, but don't know how tired I will end up each day. Good luck with the WOC craziness. :eek: :) I'll let you know if I get trampled at all.

I am taking my laptop too. I want to be able to dump our pictures on to my laptop and I hope to post a picture a day. We shall see if I actually do even log on. I shall try.:goodvibes

At least you'll have the laptop to give you more photo space!! Best thing I did with my trips last year. Yup, yup. And I promise I wont get too violent if you don't give us a photo a day.

At least you'll have the laptop to give you more photo space!! Best thing I did with my trips last year. Yup, yup. And I promise I wont get too violent if you don't give us a photo a day.

:rotfl: Is it said if I get your two screen names confused? Here I am thinking I clocked on Michele's TR. But hi!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter