My favorite Disney show is ending, and I don't know what to do :'(

JunieBJones23

Earning My Ears
On June 10, a little less than two weeks away, TOTS, my favorite Disney show, will air its final episode, and I am heartbroken. Yes, I'm an adult, I have autism, and I watch kids shows. I've been watching the show since day one, but I first got into the show when COVID first hit and the whole world was in lockdown. It had catchy songs and loveable characters, with KC the Koala being my personal favorite. Whenever I felt sad or didn't feel like doing anything else, I watched the show and I felt better. The cast and crew has been nothing but the absolute sweetest to me on social media, they've liked and replied to my comments, most of the voice actors have recorded me personalized voice notes as their characters, heck, even Christian J. Simon (Freddy) guested me on his Instagram live! Sadly, Disney Junior doesn't really have any other good shows at the moment, other than Puppy Dog Pals (which used to be my favorite before TOTS came around), but it will probably end after its current fifth season as well. It seems Disney Junior only cares about Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Mickey Mouse Funhouse, which are hot garbage in my opinion, and it sadly seems that Disney doesn't care about what people think or how they feel, they only care about money. I don't know what I'm going to do otherwise, and I'm not going to find a new show to adore, at least not right away. But as Dr. Seuss once said "Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because It Happened."

That looks like a cute show. I'm sorry you will miss it. (And I totally understand watching "down target audience" for comfort.)

I don't think the series ending means Disney doesn't care about people, though. There are probably a couple of reasons:

One is that sometimes the writers run out of great episode ideas, and to keep a show going would decrease the quality. (One of my own favorite shows, This is Us, just ended as well. They had always planned it to be just six seasons, so it could stay amazing the whole time.)

Another reason is that they can't keep a show on just because a few people like it - they have lots of customers to please, and I'm sure some would prefer a different show - so they try to balance old and new as best they can.

I hope you find a new show to enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter