My fairy Godmother can't make it!!!

dawngee

Mouseketeer
Due to prior commitments the weekend of the princess ball, mom and I cannot make the one day trip to WDW even though I will be on vacation that week--we will be attending a convention. I have a fairy Godmother who lives in Orlando but, has a vacation that week as well and is going back home to see the family for vacation. Is there anyone who would be willing to get all the pins including the lanyard pin and all goodies along with it (maybe they have a child or friend who would normally not go or pay for) and I would pay in advance for the entire set. I would also be willing to pay the $25 fee for their set as well. PLMK as soon as possible for anyone who might be willing so that I may get the money to you. I would really appreciate anyone who could do this.

If no one can is there someone who would be willing to get at least one set of the pins so mom and I could split them.

Please email me at

dawnski57@juno.com

I thank all for reading/considering/offering in advance. I hope you'll forgive my begging.

Thanks again

dawn g

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest