• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

I'd rather get two chicken thighs and a Cobb salad. I'll keep that in mind as an option!

I'm hoping to, but probably not until December...just got back from a long trip to WDW so have to do some "real world" stuff for a while. :rotfl:

Ahh! I will be there later this month! I will try to take photos of what we try! For sure want to try those short ribs, yum! Hope you had a great time at WDW!!

Check out that Pineapple Upside-down Funnel Cake! Looks so interesting and possibly delicious!

I agree! That's on my list of things to try on my next trip. There are always so many things to try and so little time!

I would love to see some Thanksgiving meal pictures from DLR if anyone has some to share!

Afternoon Tea at DLH Holiday version with allergy challenged guest. I had the regular offerings and my husband had the chef come speak to him to make a gluten free, corn free, potato starch free selection. They did an outstanding job and it is quite possible the best allergy service we have ever had at any restaurant. We both had the premium tea experience. $65. each.

Tea for me: Mulled something (it was a holiday special, tasted like cloves and such) Hubby: silver tips. Both were very good.

First course: Salad with lettuce, pomegranate and orange slices tossed in mint dressing. Hubby: Mixed baby greens with pomegranate and orange slices - I think no dressing. Sparkling wine

Scones and sandwiches. Currant scone and white chocolate scone. Tree shaped cucumber sandwich, egg salad sandwich, smoked trout sandwich, caprese sandwich.

Allergy friendly sandwiches and desserts. Rice paper smoked trout sandwich, salmon with fish egg and cucumber, rolled turkey and cheese with carrot, can't remember the other stacked and the dessert was mixed berries with currants and sugar.

My sweets: Gingerbread cookies, white chocolate dipped strawberry and 2 melt in your mouth cookie things that were very sweet.

Farewell chocolate. Just took pic of box. Never looked inside and let my hubby take both of ours home. He said they were very good.

Festival of the Holidays in DCA. No AP discounts.
Carrot and Chickpea Fritters. $6.25 Excellent taste. Dasani water $3.50.

Turkey Slider. $8. (I think) Way too expensive for a flavorless 1/4 of a sandwich.

Southern Mac and Cheese. The jalapeno corn bread crumbs on the top is what gave this flavor. Otherwise, very standard.

From Boardwalk Pizza - tiramisu. It was good, but would have been better to share as it is heavy and filling.

From Disneyland, Royal Street Veranda - vegetable gumbo. It was average at best. $10.99

Hi all,

Quick question, does anyone here know if you can order the cheddar filled biscuits at the Carthay Circle Lounge? I don't see them on the menu, but I wasn't sure if it might be a possibility? It's my first trip ever to both Disneyland AND California. I'm DYING to try them, but that place is SO expensive and I'm going with a friend who I don't want to drag to a super expensive place just so I can try some biscuits everyone raves about. Hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter