My DD is getting a Divorce, a little PD please.

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
This actually doesn't surprise me, as they have been having problems off and on since the marriage. I feel kind of bad for her and the baby, but, I told her she is strong and she will get thru it. A little :wizard: please for her, Pam is her name.

Sorry to hear that Faith. I hope all turns out for the best.

{{{HUGS}}} for Pam and for you. I know this is a difficult time for both of you.

Katholyn

I am sorry to hear this Faith. Give Pam and that grandbaby a hug from me. Tell her to hang in there, hope she can find some happiness. {{hugs}} for you.

Sorry to hear thiss, Faith. :( :hug: Good wishes for Pam and baby. :hug: Hope the future brightens a bit. :sunny:

It's difficult no matter what. I just said a prayer for her.

Sending hugs and some advice - get her a good lawyer soon!!! She's lucky to have your support!

So sorry to hear about your DD's divorce, Faith. My son who is 24 just told me yesterday that he and his girlfriend of three years just split. I was so shocked and disappointed...I can't imagine how you feel with an actual divorce. :hug:

She came by Yesterday, with my GB Aiyana, and was very sad. :guilty: He told her he didn't really like being Married, and that he wasn't happy. :confused3 Yea, OK, after he pays child support, and has to live with a relative to get by, lets see how Happy he will BE! :mad: My DD is still kind of in shock, because she has sacrificed a LOT for him. :guilty: His Mother is not too thrilled about him right now either, but that will change I am sure. She has a friend of hers, Tara, staying with her, and is helping her thru this too, as she has been thru it also. I told Pam that at least she has her DD to keep her strong, and that Aiyana comes FIRST! Thanks again all, for the Pixie Dust, and will keep you all posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts