my cabana shows available?

fredgirls

DIS Veteran
Thanks in advance people. :goodvibes Can't find an answer.

Did online check-in last night. Lots of Cabanas available for CC (i'm at 90 days - may indicate my cruise from miami not very full!) I jumped on number 5, not imagining i'd be able to get one.

Anyway, just went on to see if there were still lots available.

There are. But my Cabana #5, is still showing available too.

Is that just because I have it booked, so it's available to me? Or is there an error do you think?

I received an e-mail from disney saying I have booked number 5 for our castaway cay day so thought all should be OK.

Anyone know?
Thanks

I'd call .... quick..... I read another post where something similar happened and the cabana they "reserved" (and wanted) was no longer available. They still got one, but not they one they wanted....

No worries...it is just because you have it booked. Ours shows as available as well.

The cabana that you book, you will be able to see as availabe but no one else can. Just so long as you get a confirmation email you are fine (or as long as it is in your 'activites').
I dont know why they wouldnt take it off the available list, I would assume it would cause a lot of calls! :)
Have a great cruise!

Had the same thing and almost had a heart attack. But after calling found out it was all good. :)

I just had the same thing happen! I was so excited to see multiple cabanas listed when our 90 day excursion window opened up that I quickly booked Family Beach Cabana #8, high-fived the hubby, and continued to book the rest of our excursions. But when I went back into the activities our cabana was still there and I nearly died! Just made a quick call to DCL and everything is all good but boy do they know how to scare people.

What happens if its rains on your CC day .... do you get a refund of the cabana cost or you just go in the rain?

What happens if its rains on your CC day .... do you get a refund of the cabana cost or you just go in the rain?

On our CC day in 2011, the captain decided to leave CC at 3 PM due to weather. The day started out sunny but quickly turned to lots of rain and wind. We heard people were offered 50% refund. (We were curious since we had canceled our cabana the afternoon before since our teenagers wanted to spend time with their new friends. We were glad we canceled.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter