My appologies....

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
I want to take a second and appologize for my recent run of negativity, and general all around bad mood that has obviously made its way to the board.

I usually do everything I can not to let real life get to me, but Ive been getting some hard, fast balls and striking out everytime Im up to bat lately. Ive attempted to keep my posting to a minimal knowing how angry I am at the world right now, but its made its way through despite that somehow.

Im sorry.....I really am. I'll do my best to be as nice and sunshiney as I was before (Of COARSE I was nice and SUNSHINEY!!!!), and if Ive offended anyone...I hope you can forgive it.

You've been negative? I didn't even notice. I just thought you were like me and hated everybody equally all the time! Hey man, you have let me chew your ear off on many occasions, if you ever need to gnaw on someones, I am here if ya need it.

I want to take a second and appologize for my recent run of negativity, and general all around bad mood that has obviously made its way to the board.

I usually do everything I can not to let real life get to me, but Ive been getting some hard, fast balls and striking out everytime Im up to bat lately. Ive attempted to keep my posting to a minimal knowing how angry I am at the world right now, but its made its way through despite that somehow.

Im sorry.....I really am. I'll do my best to be as nice and sunshiney as I was before (Of COARSE I was nice and SUNSHINEY!!!!), and if Ive offended anyone...I hope you can forgive it.

suck it up big boy and pass the rumple.

I'd noticed you've been....not around as much, but I certainly haven't been offended by anything you've said! Panty comment and all! :laughing:

So what's up? Why the world haten'?

Hey, I'll take some of that Rumple....

"some times your the Louisville slugger baby, some times your the ball"

Here's hoping the slow pitch game starts soon.

Hey BDR - don't be hatin' - it's all good (or will be soon!)

One thing I always try to remember when life is being really su*ky, my mom always tells me - "eat your vegetables". No, wait, that's not it. "Shoveling the snow before it stops snowing is like cleaning your house while the kids are still growing". No, wait, that's not it either. Hmmmm, how 'bout "if He sends you to it, He'll get you through it"?

Pass the rumple this way :)

Not sure what's going on but hope things get better soon!

And I'm jealous, I'm not allowed alcohol after my surgery. :mad: I should have had yours!
Pass my share of rumple to Rog.

I didn't notice you were being negative - sometimes life does that to ya and you need an outlet, where better than here. ;) I was gonna use :goodvibes but I really don't like that one - what is it anyways?:confused3

I didn't notice any negativity - I just figured you were busy - and were tied up with Gina being on the mend!

NO, not tied up WITH Gina, but tied up BECAUSE Gina was on the mend. You know what I mean.

I didn't notice you were being negative - sometimes life does that to ya and you need an outlet, where better than here. ;) I was gonna use :goodvibes but I really don't like that one - what is it anyways?:confused3

a woman after my smiley hating heart!

I didn't notice any negativity. :confused3 Only that you weren't on here as much as you had been. Just figured you were busy. Sorry to hear things are not so "magical" lately. I hope it gets better for you real soon. :flower3: Your humor is missed!!

alright, this leaves me no choice but to get out the candle and the bottle rockets.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter