My appologies....

"My Ding-a-Ling" was right up there with stupid songs.

On another note.....

Jim Stafford used to perform on weekends at a bar on St. Armand's circle in Sarasota in the early 70's. We'd catch him as often as we could. The guy is an incredible entertainer, which is why we weren't surprised when he made it big. One of these days when I get some time and some $$$, I'd like to go to his dinner theatre in Branson.

Gott'a love that Chuck Berry ! That is if you can excuse his umm, ahh, not so cool ways wit'da wemen.:rotfl2:

Wow! That's a classic, but the ones I remember go back to this:

W2000.jpg

Can you still get vinyl record for it?

OMG! Why on Earth would I convert it to CD? There is something about hearing the scratching of vinyl that makes it real to me.

OMG is right! I know people do that - but I don't know why other than "purity of sound" & convenience.

In answer to Al's question - yes you can still get vinyl, but mostly from people selling their collections. I don't know if 45's are still being produced.

What I find amazing is that you can still get needles for it.

GOING CAMPING !!!!!
Sorry everybody can't go with us,,but we'll be back Friday.
SO LONG !!

Bye, we'll miss you. or at least Denise. lol Have a good time. Catch the big one.

Frank is ok, Denise too..... but they won't be missed because they are camping, and we are all jealous.

We need to start a thread. I think they're celebrating 28 years together this week.

OMG is right! I know people do that - but I don't know why other than "purity of sound" & convenience.

In answer to Al's question - yes you can still get vinyl, but mostly from people selling their collections. I don't know if 45's are still being produced.

What I find amazing is that you can still get needles for it.

Yes 45's are still being produced and they cost a small fortune and yes they are still making needles and they cost a small fortune. I have these collection habits that cost small fortunes. like CAMPING, JUKEBOXES, TRAINS, CHILDREN (YES, I INCLUDE CHRIS), COMPUTERS (WELL THAT IS CHRIS), MY CAR, GOLF CART, WAVERUNNER THAT SITS IN THE GARAGE...

ok i am depressing myself...i need to stop...

thank you much, i'm not too good at these waiting games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter