My appologies....

"Shoveling the snow before it stops snowing is like cleaning your house while the kids are still growing".

Pass the rumple this way :)

:rotfl: I love that saying, I'm going to use that. And it is so true!

BDR-You'll make it through. I always say you don't get handed more then you can handle. Sometimes I think my cup is overflowing, but something always comes around to wipe it up. I hope that life becomes a Bounty papertowel for you soon.

Please forgive my awful metaphors-we are at a campground, it is POURING, and I just finished getting us set up. Hang in there Rog, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Rog, there isn't anybody here, who reads your posts on a regular basis, that's going to be offended. WE know you, and understand, you are who you are, and we wouldn't want it any other way. :thumbsup2

AH don't feel bad. I'm not one of the "regulars" but I visit almost every day for my daily dose of anti-depressants. With the jokes, light hearted banter and everybody's camaraderie...who needs the real things? I too hope things turn around.
Loretta:goodvibes

Well Rog, I'm hoping the economy picks up for you soon, just remember to count the blessings you have. You've got a fantastic family around you and a huge country to go chase your dreams in. As bad as we think it is, there are many out there risking life and limb to get into this country still.

Some of us older folks will remember the late 1970s and the double digit inflation. Check out the Jimmy Carter "Malaise speech" sometime. 18% interest rates on normal mortgages? 14 to 18% interest on car loans? Anyone else remember this? I don't like $4 a gallon either, but I remember how much it hurt to fill up at $1 a gallon when wages were a lot lower. I also remember wondering what kind of job was going to be available when I started my family.

I hope things start looking brighter for ya Rog, and I hope the fish keep biting and the beer stays cold.:thumbsup2

Rog.... You're okay in my books - bad mood, good mood, any mood!! You're okay!!:thumbsup2

We all go thru crap & it's gotta spill over sometime. Just ask me!! If ya need a person to vent at... bring it on!! I'll exchange sarcasm with ya any day & will never get offended!! That's what friends do for each other... and I consider you my friend!:lovestruc

Let's hope we all get out of this pickle soon.

Pickle??? Did someone say PICKLE???

picklecp.gif

I believe that pickle took dancing lessons from my DH :rotfl:

Don't get to be here as much as I would like but BDR...

You're ACES in my book! :cool1:

Sure hope you're feeling better soon...

Hey where's the Rumple?

Big Gay Al's Camp!!! (South Park)
LOLOLOLOL....whew...man, I needed THAT!!!:lmao:

Thanks to all you guys....its nice to know ya understand. And now that I think about it....most of you guys' lives are almost as screwed up as mine right now..........and ya know misery loves company!!! Ya'll are THE PERFECT bunch to be falling through the cracks with:thumbsup2

can we close this please. There's obviously nothing wrong with Rog. He just lost the magic.......

Hah...I havent lost the magic....its just covered in crap right now!!!

I agree...lock her up, and again..thanks kids!!

Rog I am giving you -15 points for the appologie you didn't need to make.

Cheer up and go fishin

you could have had my week Jury Duty.

Lets see they pay you $20.00 per day, Parking is $10.00 per day lunch is $15.00 average at the court house for the worst food on the planet sodas are $3.00 coffee is 3.65 for a cup the size of a bathroom dixie cup. the stomach cramps and gas pressure from the mistery lunch is unbeleavable. You can't bring in any food, not enough time to go out and get lunch and after you sat there all day everyday all week they didn't pick anybody for a Jury. If they did by Friday we would have hung the poor guy for J walking. What a waste of time. oh yea there were about 200 of us there and they told us we could have internet/computer access but I couldn't bring my PC I had to use thiers than they only had 4 PCs that were working. I am so hot about it now I'am starting to make up new 4 letter words. I got a go cool off before I brake something. maybe I'll go to the camper and go fishing alone <'(((><

PS: they will send us the checks in about 6 months and they are taking out-Get this TAXES

I have a bottle full of percs......Gina doesnt take hers. And I ALWAYS FINISH what I start...so I figured its best for me NOT TO START takin em!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter