MVMCP - What time do restaurants close?

cate2

Mouseketeer
Hi, we will be going to the November 26th Mickey's Very Merry Christamas Party. We plan to be there for 4:00 p.m. and I was hoping to eat that night at Skipper's Canteen but there doesn't seem to be any reservations available after 3:30 p.m. Does anybody know what time non Christmas Party restaurants close at on a party day?

According to the WDW website, Skipper's will close at 6 pm. If you can't get a reservation, you could try a walk up. We walked up around 5:30 pm on the first night of the Halloween party and had a 20 minute wait (we were a party of 2). They took my phone number and texted me when our table was ready. Not guaranteed, but worth a shot if you can't get a reservation.

Thanks for such a quick response! Often you wait more then 20 minutes even when you have a reservation and if they let you know by text we can still do our own thing while waiting.

Thanks for such a quick response! Often you wait more then 20 minutes even when you have a reservation and if they let you know by text we can still do our own thing while waiting.

Yes, the text is really nice! The first time we did it, we just went around the corner to the old shooting gallery in Frontierland. This past August, we were able to ride POTC while we waited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter