MVMCP Premuim tickets??

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Does anybody know whatthe difference is between normal tickets and premuim tickets for the MVMCP event ?? I have checked the dates and its not weekends so now im confused :confused3

I dont recall a two tier price last year ??

Thanks guys
Louisex

Does anybody know whatthe difference is between normal tickets and premuim tickets for the MVMCP event ?? I have checked the dates and its not weekends so now im confused :confused3

I dont recall a two tier price last year ??

Thanks guys
Louisex

Hi Louise - I think they did have premium dates last year.

I might be wrong, but I believe that the early dates are during Pop Warner week, and I think that might make them busy, the later dates are the last two parties on fri and Sun, which again people posted as being very busy last year - infact I got put off of those last two dates as someone said that MK felt even busier than a normal day - I think because everyone was congregating in main st for the fireworks/parade.

I might be wrong but that is what I think I was told last year!! But my memory isn't as good as it was!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter