MVMCP Post Cruise

I am working on my budget for the big December trip. Not sure MVMCP will make the cut.

I wasn't planning on MVMCP as reviews of it were kinda so-so compared to the Halloween party.

Do you do the party events, or mostly move about as a crowd?

Will I be missing a good party, or a good time with DISers?

I will be seeing you all on the cruise and at D(and snack)ATW. And at other pre and post cruise events.

(My "splurge" might be La Nouba)

I did both the Christmas Party and the Halloween Party last year. I thought the Halloween Party was very fun, though I think I only rode 1 ride the entire night and I did it solo, it would be a totally different experience with a group of friends.

The Christmas Party was very fun as it was spent with my DIS Friends:grouphug:. We had a great time that night - laughing/crying. It was a very good end for my DIS weekend - I hated to see the weekend end. It was great being one of the last ones out of the park that night and not getting back to the resort until close to 2 am and then having to get back up by 6 am to pack and catch my flight out the next morning.

It was great being one of the last ones out of the park that night and not getting back to the resort until close to 2 am

Now, this would be fun!
Yes, I know it would be fun to be with new DIS friends.

Well, I need to start my budget spreadsheet!

I would like to add DH & I to the list. We are thinking about it but as was already said we could rest after leaving the ship then use the MVMCP as our park tickets for the day. We went to DAP last yr but had our 4 kids with us and didn't want to drag them around so we didn't join in the group activities. Since it will be just us I want to partake in everything. I have dream most nights about meeting Disers and hanging out.:grouphug:
Kathie

Count us in -- Merry Mousketter & Disney Enabler (Michael & Carol)

We are looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you.

FYI -- I will be a scooter but I am sure I will be able to keep up with all of you.

It's a great day to be alive,
Carol

I think we might be in on this, as well. We're still dickering on whether or not I can convince Ian the money is worth it. If I can hold of on a few sushi meals, then we may be able to do it!

This is the only date that works for us so pls add DH & me to the mix! :cool1:
Looking fwd to our first MVMCP! :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

I don't remember if we're on the list or not - I'm having a "Senior Moment"

just in case - add DH Dino & I to the list too :santa:

I think we might be in on this, as well. We're still dickering on whether or not I can convince Ian the money is worth it. If I can hold of on a few sushi meals, then we may be able to do it!

hhmmmm...

sushi?
hot chocolate and cookie?

sushi?

sushi?

sushi?

Have you decided yet?

Master list updated through this post. Getting lots of cruisers heading to the party :cool1: :cool1:

Just as an FYI, anyone who adds their names after this post.. I won't be able to add you to the role call probably until Monday. I am concentrating on my sons wedding this weekend till then... :)

Master list updated through this post. Getting lots of cruisers heading to the party :cool1: :cool1:

Just as an FYI, anyone who adds their names after this post.. I won't be able to add you to the role call probably until Monday. I am concentrating on my sons wedding this weekend till then... :)

Have a wonderful time and dance your shoes off.

I just purchased our 12/16 MVMCP tickets! :woohoo:

Just noticed that Deb and I are not on the list. Please put us down. Thanks Kelly! :)

Just noticed that Deb and I are not on the list. Please put us down. Thanks Kelly! :)

Hey Kelly, I think you missed Jeff and me, also. I'll give you a break, though, since it's gonna be a busy weekend for you.;) Have fun at wedding #1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter