MVMCP Post Cruise

Kelly, you're slipping! C'mon girl, add these folks! You know how sensitive George is. He and Deb didn't make it to the party last year so it's paramount that they are on the list! pirate: Just joking, you're doing an awesome job organizing this! :hug:

:scared1: The pressure!!!!!

I can not have Jorge and a sparkly sister missing for one moment so they are now on the list!!

We're looking at Dec 16 as well. At this point, waiting to see the narrator lineup for Candlelight Processional, just in case there's someone in particular we really want to see.

Anyone know when those are usually announced? :confused3

Has the 16th sold out?
It is no longer showing up as a date for ticket purchase. The 9th is the last date showing on the Disney Website.

Has the 16th sold out?
It is no longer showing up as a date for ticket purchase. The 9th is the last date showing on the Disney Website.
I just went and checked and I was able to find the 16th on the list still available!

I think my heart stopped...I haven't quite gotten DH on board with this one yet!! :lmao:

I see it available as well... I really need to order these but want to pay off cruise first :)

It is showing up now - when I was looking earlier it was not showing any dates past 12/9. Weird glitch in their website I guess. Sorry for the Heart attacks.

hhmmmm...

sushi?
hot chocolate and cookie?

sushi?

sushi?

sushi?

Have you decided yet?

Not yet. Lots of decisions still to make - this year's taxes and having to flex at work a bunch are making it harder. We are leaning toward it for the girls' sake, though. All my peeps are going, so that kind of means that I really want to say yes...

We will be there! Jason (aaronmckie) and our son Aaron and Jason's Mom, Nana :). Looking forward to it as it will be our 1st MVMCP! :santa:

This would be my first MVMCP event if we went so I have a very dumb question. Do you just have to purchase the MVMCP ticket or do you also need a reg. park ticket?

This would be my first MVMCP event if we went so I have a very dumb question. Do you just have to purchase the MVMCP ticket or do you also need a reg. park ticket?

OK...after this post I went and read about it again on DIS site I think we only need the MVMCP ticket. OK..now to get my friends to also go.

OK...after this post I went and read about it again on DIS site I think we only need the MVMCP ticket. OK..now to get my friends to also go.

Correct. The party doesn't start till 7:00, but you can get in around 4:00.
And... You get "free" hot chocolate and cookies!

List on post one is updated through this post...

I don't know how many are in each family listed but we are definitely over 50 folks so far!!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Correct. The party doesn't start till 7:00, but you can get in around 4:00.
And... You get "free" hot chocolate and cookies!

Yes, you need to purchase a separate ticket for MVMCP. If you plan on entering the park before 4pm, you also need to purchase admission to the park. The party doesn't start officially until 7pm, but you can get in a few hours early and get a lot out of your MVMCP ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter