Music in the parks in September

bhyer

Mouseketeer
I know that at Christmas the music that plays in the parks is festive.
Is the music in the parks changed for Halloween? If so does anyone know if it's just during the Halloween parties or all the time and how early in September does that start?

If I remember correctly, the Halloween music didn't start until the parties started. During the overlap hours, the regular park music played. During the regular park hours, the normal DL music loops played throughout the park. I would expect the same thing in DCA this year.

If I remember correctly, the Halloween music didn't start until the parties started. During the overlap hours, the regular park music played. During the regular park hours, the normal DL music loops played throughout the park. I would expect the same thing in DCA this year.
THANK YOU!

There is Halloween music in the French Market area all day. I love that spooky sound as I walk past!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!