Murder Mystery in Epcot

OOC: Hey everyone, could anyone tell me what happened on basically that last 5 pages? I have been outside and am confused now, and i also have many pages of reading :surfweb:

:tigger: anyone want to join me in going to the EEA for the night?

OOC: Am I the only one who doesn't get it...? lol of course I haven't got anything in this thing so...yeah lol :)

Ashley, My Astrologist-Numerologist Died Again.
OCC: Is this as a ghost, did you ever find out who murdered you, or is this just your guess?

Also, the detectives are part of this group, can they be murdered?

Zazu: I think we are focusing too much on the topiaries, what about the MO, I don't know if it was monorail, why would the murderers write down where they wanted to leave a clue

OCC: Is this as a ghost, did you ever find out who murdered you, or is this just your guess?

Also, the detectives are part of this group, can they be murdered?

Zazu: I think we are focusing too much on the topiaries, what about the MO, I don't know if it was monorail, why would the murderers write down where they wanted to leave a clue

ooc: I think its minnie MOuse... Like from a list of people who are going to be murdered...I mean, they did that last year so...(?) :confused:

ooc: I think its minnie MOuse... Like from a list of people who are going to be murdered...I mean, they did that last year so...(?) :confused:
OOC: yes that would make sense. I still would like to know more about the letters found with remy...:confused3 i can't think of many things that they would be for...

OOC: yes that would make sense. I still would like to know more about the letters found with remy...:confused3 i can't think of many things that they would be for...

OOC: Woah, just WOAH. I totally completley forgot about those letters. Probably because I gave up on those until later...Do you remember what the letters are??? I'm too lazyyy to go see..:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter