Murder Mystery in Epcot

OOC:: I agree, that was genious.

KP:: Would anyone like to walk around the World Showcase Lagoon with me to see if we can find anything?

:tigger: I would love to come with you! *bounces up and down*

OOC: im getting very confused with all of these sneaky accusions... i don't get, well any of them :laughing:

OCC: Is this as a ghost, did you ever find out who murdered you, or is this just your guess?

Also, the detectives are part of this group, can they be murdered?

Zazu: I think we are focusing too much on the topiaries, what about the MO, I don't know if it was monorail, why would the murderers write down where they wanted to leave a clue
OOC: I do not know who killed me, but that's my best guess.

Wendy: Well, there's been no murder. Everyone's safe, but the note idea is pretty clever, but wouldn't the clue be who the murderer is, and not who is next.

OOC: Sorry, my computer was really crapped up last night....and still is....

Philby: Does anyone know who the detectives are? I would have expected some accusations by now... While we're at it, let's revisit the murder sites.

Park Guests; We have an announcement.
There was another accusation made today by the Detectives.

Unfortunately, they were not correct.

We know that currently everyone is a little on edge, but try to enjoy yourselves while you are here!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter