Mummy reopening

ETA: looks as if still closed. Lol that was a mean test in the app to state it opens at 9:00am 🤪

Last edited:
Sigh… We had to cancel last minute due to my wife coming down with COVID the day before we were scheduled to fly to Orlando. We had to reschedule our trip until March 2023 during spring break.
Sometimes making lemonade out of lemons is not so bad. I would imagine we will have no issues with the Mummy reopening now by March :-D due to rescheduling. We also were able to add in a cruise on the Dream in Oct.

Last edited:

Imhotep! Imhotep! I just rode it. Didn't notice any changes in the queue. Same footage in the queue. Brendan Fraser still wants his cup of coffee. I'm pretty sure the coaster track was redone.
Awesome! Any noticeable differences to the ride experience? Does the track feel smoother?

Did you get to ride it today?? 😃
Yes!!!!!! We got lucky!! It was up for 30 minutes (but we were in line for Hagrids). Came over to US and it was down??? A very nice TM suggested I wait….. and voila we were about the 20th person in line. Everyone made a mad dash ….. luckily we were in the right spot!! I won’t give any spoilers… we enjoyed it!!! Seemed smoother and faster

Last edited:
So for those of you who have ridden...what are the noticeable differences? What should we be looking out for? Cant wait to get back on it next month!

Is it officially open ???
It's still in "Technical Rehearsal". It means they close it if needed, no single rider, no express. It's open most days but not fully open like normal yet. Looking at the app it's showing closed right now even though the park has been open for over an hour.

It's still in "Technical Rehearsal". It means they close it if needed, no single rider, no express. It's open most days but not fully open like normal yet. Looking at the app it's showing closed right now even though the park has been open for over an hour.
Oh wow never expected it to still not be fully open. We arrive on Saturday with express fingers crossed its fully operational by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!