Multiple pages

louiesmom

Earning My Ears
I am not seeing the option to go to the last page of a thread like before from the category page “Disney resorts”. For instance the Sean page has over 400 pages and previously I could click page 400 from the Disney resorts page. Now that ability is gone and I have to click into a page and scroll all the way down. This makes it not wry user friendly especially for large threads

I am not seeing the option to go to the last page of a thread like before from the category page “Disney resorts”. For instance the Sean page has over 400 pages and previously I could click page 400 from the Disney resorts page. Now that ability is gone and I have to click into a page and scroll all the way down. This makes it not wry user friendly especially for large threads
There as a double arrow next to the "next" button that takes you to the end.

There as a double arrow next to the "next" button that takes you to the end.

It used to give you the last few pages right on the forum subject line. For example, I could see that there were 3 new pages on the Gondola construction post and I could go straight to the next to last if I wanted to. Now I can’t even see how many pages there are...unless I do everything with my phone in landscape, which is not how I am used to browsing.

I agree that this isn’t user friendly. The page numbers at the top are gone so you have to scroll to the very bottom. Yes, there’s the double arrow to to take you to the last page but you used to be able to see multiple page numbers, for example: 1, 2, 3, if you were on the first few pages or 18, 19, 20 if you were on the last page.

THIS!!! I maintain a thread on the Canadian boards, it is over 950 pages and there are times I want to scan thru some of the thread. When I use my phone I'm only able to go one page at a time and this is already a pain. It seems to work on my laptop.

The Newest 3 Pages of a multi-page thread can be viewed when in ‘landscape’ mode on your phone but not in ‘portrait’ mode. I rarely turn my phone sideways so didn’t know the page numbers were available in ‘landscape.’

The Newest 3 Pages of a multi-page thread can be viewed when in ‘landscape’ mode on your phone but not in ‘portrait’ mode. I rarely turn my phone sideways so didn’t know the page numbers were available in ‘landscape.’

Me either! I think the only time i might use landscape is for taking pictures! This isn't the only new "feature" that is confusing or frustrating on my phone now but I guess I'll just play around with it more :P

I like the overall look and feel but yeah, I agree I really miss the ability to jump to different pages in a post without actually going into the posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter