Multiple Experience Multiple Park Fastpass? How does it work?

Mollie Mooster

Earning My Ears
We received a multiple experience multiple park fastpass that is good from 8:00 pm tonight through tomorrow. How do they work? We already have our 3 fastpasses booked for tomorrow. It does not look like we can prebook these. Do we just go to any fastpass line on any ride? Can these be used for the Pandora rides?

Yes, you just go to the FP line
Click on it, it will tell you exactly which rides it can be used on.
99.9% chance it will NOT work on Pandora rides

Will it interfere with any of the fastpasses I have already scheduled? I don't want to check in with a fastpass I have scheduled and it waste this extra fastpass.

You likely got it from a ride you have tonight at 8pm being down. Check your email, it will tell you what rides/shows you can't use it on

Usually it's only extended until the end of day but if a ride goes down at night it's extended for the rest of that night and the following day.

When you check your email it'll likely say you can't use it on the 2 Pandora rides, RoL, Illuminations, and maybe 1 or 2 more things.

It's simply an anytime FP that you don't need to do anything to activate and it won't interfere with your other FP's. Just whatever park you go to tomorrow pick a ride that is not on the excluded list, and you can just enter the FP line like any other ride FP that you have

Will it interfere with any of the fastpasses I have already scheduled? I don't want to check in with a fastpass I have scheduled and it waste this extra fastpass.
I don't know. I would ask at the ride before you scan your band.

No, it won't interfere. I was worried about the same thing on my last trip, we got a lot of those multiple experience fastpasses since rides kept going down in the rain.

Thanks y'all! I checked my email and I did get an explanation. Never thought to check email. I immediately thought of disboards.

We received a multiple experience multiple park fastpass that is good from 8:00 pm tonight through tomorrow. How do they work? We already have our 3 fastpasses booked for tomorrow. It does not look like we can prebook these. Do we just go to any fastpass line on any ride? Can these be used for the Pandora rides?

We got one last week when there was an issue with Express Bus Transportation. YOu just go to the ride you want to ride and scan your MB. Easy Peasy. Multipark Multi Atraction Fastpass whatever it's called that we got was good for ANY Show, ride or attraction at any of the parks EXCEPT for Frozen Ever After, Na'vi River Journey or Flights of Passage. We used ours for Test Track.

The only way it will interfere with a pre booked fast pass is if you take advantage of the grace period so watch for that. If you arrive "I Think" 5 minutes early or 15 minutes late for a pre booked FP your ok but if you have an anytime FP that will be used instead of your pre booked FP.

And agree with the PP - usually not good for Pandora or Frozen and sometimes 7 Dwarfs MT

The only way it will interfere with a pre booked fast pass is if you take advantage of the grace period so watch for that. If you arrive "I Think" 5 minutes early or 15 minutes late for a pre booked FP your ok but if you have an anytime FP that will be used instead of your pre booked FP.

And agree with the PP - usually not good for Pandora or Frozen and sometimes 7 Dwarfs MT

Do not scan your MB early, even a few seconds or the anytime FP will take effect, instead of your pre-booked FP.

To be safe, we scanned our MB at least a couple minutes after our pre-booked FP time. This is what we were told when we were each given three free multiple experience FP+ on our recent trip.

Once the multiple experience FPs were assigned to us, we could see on MDE which rides they could be used on The only ones excluded were the two Pandora rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter