Multiple DVC Contacts, No Response

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
I bought a resale months ago that included 105 banked points, April use year, and DVC sent me the email to confirm. The points still haven't been loaded into my account. I emailed Member Admin 3 weeks ago, no response. I have called them a half dozen times and my call always gets dropped. I phoned MS to see if they could help, but MA put them on hold as well and after 20 minutes, I had to leave the call. The fine folks at dvcresalemarket have contacted MA as well for me, no response.

What else can I do? My availability window for being able to use those banked points before April 1, 2022 is slowly closing.

Other than making a pest of yourself by calling and emailing daily, probably not much. I am assuming that it has been several weeks since you closed and not just a week or so.

Have you tried emailing Member Satisfaction (with all the relevant details)?

dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

Hope something happens in your favor very soon. Good luck!

I would call Member Services.

Some cast members are more helpful than others.

Sometimes you can get that puts you on hold for 30 mins and sorts it out. Others say, email MA.

Ive had this and just called back. The majority of my resale contracts Ive called to have points loaded over the phone (10 of my contracts)

Just say you want to make a booking so keen to get points added.

Other than making a pest of yourself by calling and emailing daily, probably not much. I am assuming that it has been several weeks since you closed and not just a week or so.

Have you tried emailing Member Satisfaction (with all the relevant details)?

dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

Hope something happens in your favor very soon. Good luck!

Your advice worked! MS called me today, a Sunday! After about 15 minutes, she said she would have it loaded in about 5 minutes.
She called me back in a few minutes to tell me there was a glitch, and it may take a couple of days. But I guess that’s still progress.

Your advice worked! MS called me today, a Sunday! After about 15 minutes, she said she would have it loaded in about 5 minutes.
She called me back in a few minutes to tell me there was a glitch, and it may take a couple of days. But I guess that’s still progress.

well done …..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter