Mug question?

TerriBelle

DIS Veteran
I have been reading about changes to the refillable mug program. Does anyone know if they are planning to make the program the same for all resorts? I would rather pay more for the mug and get the free refills! The last time we were at the BW we had to pay for each refill. I also wish you could get refills at more places.

Where are the refills for BC? Can you get them at Stormalong bay?

I can't answer your first question -- I'm not sure anyone can at that this point! As for BC refills, you can get them at Stormalong Bay and also at Beaches and Cream. Neither is very convenient, since they are often crowded and require standing in line just to get your mug filled.

When we stayed at the BC we did not buy the refillable mugs because they were so inconvenient to refill. We loved the BC except for that and they have no place to get a quick bite on the run. No fast food.

We always get the mugs at the YC, and never have any problems refilling them. We go to either Beaches and Cream, Hurricane Hannah's, either lounge in the YC or BC , or any restaurant there. And, we go during one of the busiest times of the year - July 4th week! They are definitely worth the money, and we buy them each trip. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter