MS for priority seating

cmark

Earning My Ears
Can you use MS to make priority seating? What about candle light procession? This maybe a stupid question, but thanks for the info.

I called to confirm my reservation for the second week of October. At that time I also needed to modify a couple of priority seating reservations. The young woman at MS was very helpful and modified the reservations as I needed and then gave me the new confirmation numbers. I assume that they would also make PS reservations for you. They certainly have the capability.

Good luck, and have fun.

I asked about PS for the Cinderella Breakfast. MS told me it was better for me to call because the dining reservation department opens an hour before MS. MS recommended I call immediatley when the open 60 days from the date I want to go! Maybe I will have good luck and get ressies. By the way, I used MS for the other dining ressies. Wonderful job!

yes they have made most of my reservation for PS. However I don't think that DVC can made the candlelight procession - you need to pay in advance. I am waiting for the list of the actors who will be there first.

Latest posts

facebook twitter