MPS family conference DISNEY 2014 TRIP REPORT!!

Thanks for writing this trip report I just found it and it sounds like a really fun time after the rocky start. I am supposed to be in Disney right now but we had to cancel our trip after I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma ( a bone plasma cancer) I am getting a stem cell transplant is about a month. Our trip has been rescheduled to the end of February/March. The family hates waiting. We haven't even gotten to our 180 ADR window yet. But the DD's have been very helpful and understanding, also my hubby.
As some of the PP have said I too looked up what MPS is, sounds like a challenge. You have a great attitude 8-)

Thanks for posting::MickeyMo :tink:

Thanks for writing this trip report I just found it and it sounds like a really fun time after the rocky start. I am supposed to be in Disney right now but we had to cancel our trip after I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma ( a bone plasma cancer) I am getting a stem cell transplant is about a month. Our trip has been rescheduled to the end of February/March. The family hates waiting. We haven't even gotten to our 180 ADR window yet. But the DD's have been very helpful and understanding, also my hubby.
As some of the PP have said I too looked up what MPS is, sounds like a challenge. You have a great attitude 8-)

Thanks for posting::MickeyMo :tink:

i took the time to research yours as well, and let me just say I'm sorry, id never wish medical problems on anyone, and I'm sorry you have to go through this. Im glad you found my report and hope you enjoyed it. yes I'm kinda the ruler of rocky starts lol but it honestly did turn out to be perfect in the end

sorry you had to push your trip back but I'm glad to hear everyone was understanding about it. i can honestly say it gets here faster than you know it.
Yes MPS can be a challenge but like it and everything thats come with it, and then the random curve balls i know whatever it takes i know i will make it through. that is the mindset i believe people have to have to keep going. thank you for your vote of confidence! glad that i come off with a good attitude i know i don't alway feel like i do lol> but thats ok too ;)

thank you for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter