MoviePass? $9.99/month 1 theater movie a day

Movie Pass dropped about 10 AMC theatres in very big areas.

I think they are in the future or have already dropped all AMC theatres. I know this will be a bummer
for some. My favorite theatre is not AMC but I know it will be different for others.

**Received an email this morning revising TOS agreement and it listed some AMC theaters.

Does anyone know if you can use this with an I pad and not use a smartphone?

I downloaded the iPhone app and it seems ok but I haven't paid for a membership yet to know for sure. I have mobile internet access all over thought ATT for my iPad.

Does anyone know if you can use this with an I pad and not use a smartphone?

I downloaded the iPhone app and it seems ok but I haven't paid for a membership yet to know for sure. I have mobile internet access all over thought ATT for my iPad.

I would think you will be ok but not positive. Can a app tell if your using a smart phone or iPad? I have no idea. My guess will be no they can’t tell. Or if they can does movie pass care? The problem is leaving your iPad in the hot car or in freezing weather unless you have a big purse to fit the iPad in.

I think they are in the future or have already dropped all AMC theatres. I know this will be a bummer
for some. My favorite theatre is not AMC but I know it will be different for others.

**Received an email this morning revising TOS agreement and it listed some AMC theaters.
Yes it was just the 10 really expensive ones because it’s hurting the bottom line even more.

Well my fifth month has ended. I said I was going to watch a lot this month but it didn’t happen. Too many excuses nfl playoffs, snow. Two movies I wanted to see in no longer playing near me father figures and pitch perfect. You snooze you lose

I seen 4 during my fifth month. So in 5 months of having movie pass I seen 30 movies a average of 6 a month.

1st month. 6 movies
2nd. 8. Average of 7
Third. 10 Average of 8
Fourth. 2. Average of 6.5
Fifth. 4. Average of 6

Last edited:

Movie pass news.

On Friday feb 9th movie pass has cancelled a small percentage of users for violating their terms of service for using a premium ticket. I was reading a lot of people said they didn’t do it. Read where one person said they purchased their ticket on if your movie is missing but said they didn’t go to a premium movie. A premium movie is 3D. So be careful if using click here if your movie is missing.

Some people were reselling their tickets.

Some people had more than one card themselves. Why to resell the tickets.
If they did to any of them I don’t blame movie pass at all for cancelling their subscriptions.

Other movie pass news movie pass now has over 2 million subscribers.

Movie pass has now signed a agreement with fandor. For 7.95 a month for a year but 19.95 fees so I guess it comes to 9.61 a month. I’m already in a year plan and I’m not into fandor. Good deal if your into fandor

Last edited:
Movie pass news.

On Friday feb 9th movie pass has cancelled a small percentage of users for violating their terms of service for using a premium ticket. I was reading a lot of people said they didn’t do it. Read where one person said they purchased their ticket on if your movie is missing but said they didn’t go to a premium movie. A premium movie is 3D. So be careful if using click here if your movie is missing.

Other movie pass news movie pass now has over 2 million subscribers.

Movie pass has now signed a agreement with fandor. For 7.95 a month for a year but 19.95 fees so I guess it comes to 9.61 a month. I’m already in a year plan and I’m not into fandor. Good deal if your into fandor
The other big reason people have gotten canceled is for running split transactions.

A lot of times the split transactions is coming from the box office employee, it happens when a couple goes and buys tickets and goes up together instead of one at a time.

Read about this. Was going to watch red sparrow tonight. Red sparrow is blocked out with movie pass in the theatre I go to. Movie pass saids it’s a premium movie even thou it’s only in 2d. Oh well will watch death wish tonight.

Last month I watched 6 movies with movie pass. In 6 months I watched 36 movies with movie pass.

seen 50 movies since I had movie pass. In a week I would of had it 9 months. Next week I move to all day work so that will help me out in watching movies. Use to be I switched day work than second back to day and so on and so on. Couldn’t watch a movie when I was on second shift. No secret movie pass is in trouble with money but going to enjoy it while I can.

Couple ?s.

You can only get tickets while you are close to the theater? And only for that day?

If the movie says no passes does that mean movie pass?

Couple ?s.

You can only get tickets while you are close to the theater? And only for that day?

If the movie says no passes does that mean movie pass?

That doesn’t mean movie pass.yes you can only purchase your ticket while you are close to the theatre and for that day only. There is some theatres that you can purchase your ticket where you are not at the theatre. Not many of them around.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter