Movie List on Fantasy

Miggee

Mouseketeer
I was curious to what will be playing on my cruise next week, so I called and got this list (it's subject to change without notice)

Finding Dory
Dr. Strange
Moana
Rouge One
Beauty and the Beast
Born in China
Guardians of the galaxy Vol. 2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tell no tale
Cars 3 (starting June 16th on the ship)

so many good ones to watch!!!

We were on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. They were still heavily into Beauty and the Beast and Guardians. Surprisingly when PotC Dead Men tell no tales came out, they showed it at about 1015 on Thursday in 3d and 2d. Then on Friday it was shown once in the morning and then again during each of the dinners, and that was it. I thought it kinda low. So be aware that the screenings for Cars 3 may be limited if you have that as a priority on the ship, especially on castaway cay day.

I cruise at the end of the month and I've purposely not watched and if the movies after Beauty and the Beast so I can see them on the ship.

lol Same! For some reason my girls are not bugging me to see Moana or BATB bc they know we will see it on board! When does Cars 3 come out (I don't know about these things bc I guess my girls aren't that into the Cars movies)

When does Cars 3 come out

Cars 3 comes out June 16 in the US. My youngest is very excited to see Pirates and Cars 3 on board. Spiderman comes out on our last full day, but we can't tell if he's interested in it or not. He's very hit and miss on the super heroes. We didn't see a movie on either of our previous cruises but may go 3-4 times on our upcoming trip (especially if Rogue One is still playing).

Cars 3 comes out June 16 in the US. My youngest is very excited to see Pirates and Cars 3 on board. Spiderman comes out on our last full day, but we can't tell if he's interested in it or not. He's very hit and miss on the super heroes. We didn't see a movie on either of our previous cruises but may go 3-4 times on our upcoming trip (especially if Rogue One is still playing).

We have seen so many movies on board, but that's when we either missed a port or on sea days. We only have one sea day on our upcoming B2B so I am guessing the theatres will be more crowded. I think we'll skip a nighttime show to see a movie I am guessing.

so the ship had all the movies i originally listed, but on thursday night (june 15), we saw the primer of Cars 3, it was awesome, then they showed it all day friday as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter