• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mouskeeping

lindseynleah

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone......

We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge in December of 2009. I know it is a long way away, but I recently have been having planning withdrawals, and trying to get some of the questions for planning out of the way now. What is the typical amount that you leave (if any) for mousekeeping each day?

Thanks in advance!!:thanks: :thanks:

I generally leave $3 - $5 per day. We are a party of 3 adults and pretty neat. I appreciate what they do and I think this is fair.

5 Dollar for the morning Mousekeeping ladies and the same amount for Mousekeeping that makes the room evening -reddy.

Just returned from POR. We left $4 per day. There are 4 of us. DD10 also left a note for them every day. We got 7 towel animals!!!!

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter