Mousesavers newsletter secret code

Just booked our hotel and airfare and I'm DYING to pick up tickets as soon as possible. Just so excited! I signed up for mousesavers.com newsletter but obviously too late for the ticket purchase link.

Can someone please sent it to me? My yahoo.com address is ReverendRob@.

Thanks in advance!

Just booked our hotel and airfare and I'm DYING to pick up tickets as soon as possible. Just so excited! I signed up for mousesavers.com newsletter but obviously too late for the ticket purchase link. Can someone please sent it to me? My yahoo.com address is ReverendRob@. Thanks in advance!

Sent

could someone send me the newsletter link for UT? I signed up a day too late to receive this months. tricialpurcell at yahoo.com
thanks in advance!!:)

Hey! Can someone please post if they have it? I just signed up for mousesavers and will not get my first newsletter until next month because I didn't sign up before the 14th. I need to buy my tickets in the next couple weeks.

Any other suggestions on Discount Disneyworld and Universal Orlando tickets?

Hey! Can someone please post if they have it? I just signed up for mousesavers and will not get my first newsletter until next month because I didn't sign up before the 14th. I need to buy my tickets in the next couple weeks. Any other suggestions on Discount Disneyworld and Universal Orlando tickets?

No it can not be posted here

Hey! Can someone please post if they have it? I just signed up for mousesavers and will not get my first newsletter until next month because I didn't sign up before the 14th. I need to buy my tickets in the next couple weeks.

Any other suggestions on Discount Disneyworld and Universal Orlando tickets?
Using the link on the Mousesavers website will get you a discount just a dollar or two less than the link in the newsletter.
Registering for the HotDeals! alerts will get you brief newsletters whenever there's any new or special discount on anything and include the UCT discount link.

can someone PM me the link to the latest newsletter. I am planning a last minute trip over Thanksgiving and need to get the cheapest tickets possible.....

Thanks.

duds

I just joined mousesavers.com and see that that next newsletter is not due out till Nov. 15th. I was hoping to buy my tickets from Undercover Tourist this week for our Dec trip and was hoping someone would be help me out by emailing me the Oct. code. Thanks in advance for any help.

rcaton3_comcast.net

No sending the code!!!!

Mousesavers prohibits it. Anyone can forward the entire newsletter if they still have it.

Current newsletter will be sent in nine days. Subscribe now.

Saving is only about a dollar per ticket compared to just using the link at mousesavers.com.

I signed up for the newsletter but didn't realize it only went out the 15th and am wondering if anyone can send me the link for the January newsletter? We are wanting to buy tickets for this coming weekend.

You can email me at candrcooper@yahoo.com

Thanks!

When did you sign up? The 15th is still three minutes away. You should get the February newsletter sometime early morning.

Hi Everyone,

I know this thread is kinda old, but hopefully someone will read this post...

Can someone please forward to me recent (May-June) MouseSavers Newsletters or Hot Deals emails? As I only just signed up as a MouseSavers member, so won't receive any offers before we goto Disneyworld on Mon 8 Jun 2015.

Would love to use any current offers to save on entrance tickets bought from UT, or offers to use in the parks.

We're departing from Australia this Sat, so your quick email to cwuwlo at gmail dot com would be much appreciated! Our trip is costing us a fortune, so any $ saved would be awesome.

Thanks, Winston

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter