Mousekeeping Envelopes

Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier, I do have that by itself.

castlears.jpg

I just wanted to say how thankful I was you posted this for me! I used the image on my Welcome Bags for my wedding! The image is PERFECT for the bags!!! I can't wait till everyone gets their bags in a couple of days!! :yay: Thank you, again!

Hi, DW wanted me to let you know how much she loves your designs. Also was wondering if you have any for the Contemporary Resort. Would love it if you did and be very grateful. Thanks for the way you help other's make their trip as magical as it should be. :surfweb:

Hi MrsHeg. You are just awesome! I really feel bad asking - you have already created so many, but anyway to make the "magic" envelope a little "Med." themed? We are on the 11 day - 6/16/07. No prob. if you are too busy. I just don't have one single creative bone in my body:sad2:

I saw the one you did for the AKL that says Jambo and has the animals paw: on it. Do you have any others with the AK/ AKL theme? Thank you!:thanks:

Just wondering if u have any designs for the Contempoary. Thanks :surfweb: Dave

Here's something with the Contemporary

contemporary.gif

Hi MrsHeg. You are just awesome! I really feel bad asking - you have already created so many, but anyway to make the "magic" envelope a little "Med." themed? We are on the 11 day - 6/16/07. No prob. if you are too busy. I just don't have one single creative bone in my body:sad2:

Thank you, I'm not really sure what you're looking for, want to give me a few ideas?

I saw the one you did for the AKL that says Jambo and has the animals paw: on it. Do you have any others with the AK/ AKL theme? Thank you!:thanks:

I've only done the one with the AKL theme, are you looking for something in particular?

Just want to say thanks. These will be perfect. Leaving in 6 days and can't wait. Your awesome. :surfweb: Dave

MrsHeg;

I don't really have any specific ideas. :confused3 I know the landscaping and the building itself are beautiful, can you put pictures of those on the envelopes? I've seen them with other resorts, incuding the CR above. Or how about the characters in safari outfits? Any of these would do. Thanks again, you do such awesome work!:love:

MrsHeg;

I don't really have any specific ideas. :confused3 I know the landscaping and the building itself are beautiful, can you put pictures of those on the envelopes? I've seen them with other resorts, incuding the CR above. Or how about the characters in safari outfits? Any of these would do. Thanks again, you do such awesome work!:love:

Here's a little something I put together,

jambo2.gif

Thank you, I'm not really sure what you're looking for, want to give me a few ideas?

We will be on the Magic for the Mediterranean cruise and was wondering if you could figure out a way to give your cruise envelopes a little European flare? They are great just the way they are too!

I just printed out a bunch of different designs for our October trip. Now I can check off "make mousekeeping envelopes" from my t0-do list. Thanks for making these designs for us to use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter