Mousekeeping Envelopes

MrsHeg

DIS Veteran
I've been finishing up my projects for our trip in just over a week, I have to stop with the shirts, the total now is 26.

Kate - my DD liked your Cars Square design shirt the best, I'll have to get a picture of my DGS in it, I made it to match his Cars swim trunks.

Clare and June - I used your autograph pages and printed them on 4 x 6 index cards so that I can put them in an album with the pictures that I hope to take, I'm not sure how he will do with the characters. Thanks for the great designs.

With that being done I decided to make my envelopes for Mousekeeping, and that's when I thought, why not ask the DDA about envelope designs, I bet you guys could come up with some great ones. Here's a couple I did today . .

mousekeeping2.gif

mousekeeping.gif

I've still got a few more days if you guys want to come up with any to share.

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie -- they are just terrific!

dancegrl1093 said:
not meaning to sound stupid, but how did you make those?

I made them with photo impact, after the designs were finished I saved them as a gif image. To print them on the envelopes I use Microsoft Word,
I use invitation size envelopes so I go to page set up and select size A2 envelope on landscape, insert the image from file and adjust the size to fit.
I always print from preview so that I can see if the image is aligned properly.

Hope this helps

MrsHeg said:
I made them with photo impact, after the designs were finished I saved them as a gif image. To print them on the envelopes I use Microsoft Word,
I use invitation size envelopes so I go to page set up and select size A2 envelope on landscape, insert the image from file and adjust the size to fit.
I always print from preview so that I can see if the image is aligned properly.

Hope this helps

thx.... it does help!

Mrs. Heg - once again I love what you've done.

But it brings me to a question - I have DVC... does anybody else leave anything for Mousekeeping from DVC? They don't clean your room everyday, only once every four days. Anybody leave something on the fourth and then last days??

Marti,
I don't have DVC, we never thought we would get our money's worth, but it seems the older we get the more we want to go to the World. Now that the kids are grown we usually go in the off season, just the two of us and we have a blast. Our family members don't understand our obsession but I bet everyone on here does. I know there's a great debate on whether to tip Mousekeeping or not, I say do what is right for you. I've worked in retail with the public for close to 30 years now and you get chewed out and fussed at so much that when someone thanks you for doing a good job it is like a breath of fresh air. My DH has never worked with the public and doesn't understand why I tip so well for good service, it's because I've walked a mile in their shoes and appreciate extra effort.

PS: thanks for the compliments, it really is an addiction :teeth:

Like you, I worked with the public for years. I always tip 20% for good service and more for great service at restaurants. I always leave a few dollars for mousekeeping. The amount depends on the quality of the hotel.

I love your mousekeeping envelopes!

Maybe the one with the three amigos could say "Gracias!"

Jennifer

Moonbeams said:
Like you, I worked with the public for years. I always tip 20% for good service and more for great service at restaurants. I always leave a few dollars for mousekeeping. The amount depends on the quality of the hotel.

I love your mousekeeping envelopes!

Maybe the one with the three amigos could say "Gracias!"

Jennifer

Great idea Jennifer,
But look what you started now.

mousekeeping3-1.gif

merci.gif

mahalo.gif

chip.gif

bother.gif

I just can't help myself :confused3

PS: the Gazebo photo was on the photography board

Great Envelope designs. I want to be able to find this thread again when I am ready to print them out for our trip. They are wonderful!

I just had to bump these back to the top. They are all so awesome! I have to remember my mousekeeping envelopes for my December trip. I forgot them for our March trip until I didn't have enough time to make them. I had to do regular envelopes with Disney stickers. What a horrible DDA member I am! :lmao:

Thought I'd add a couple more,

tidy.gif

And since we'll be going to the Christmas party our next trip here's one with a Christmas theme,

christmas.gif

MrsHeg said:

tidy.gif

And since we'll be going to the Christmas party our next trip here's one with a Christmas theme,

christmas.gif
those look great. I might have to use the christmas one.

MrsHeg said:

tidy.gif

christmas.gif

Oh all your creations are GREAT you quite the :artist: . We are going between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Please keep created, you are very talented. Thank you so much for sharing.

Angel 16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!