Most 'worth it' views

Outlier here,,any OKW rooms looking over the golf course. Which is most. Especially the island green. Just calm and peaceful, but more important good enough to stop mid game and fill up with extra "pops" for the rest of the game.
Now that's one my DH could definitely get in to. When he's at WDW and we're lucky enough (or rather, he's lucky enough) to get that view, he'd rather be there than the parks.

Attachments

• 1A2750CD-5526-4907-B039-9EBA109E8A67.jpeg
    1A2750CD-5526-4907-B039-9EBA109E8A67.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 3AC3E87D-B834-429B-9405-32DEFFE6FC8C.jpeg
    3AC3E87D-B834-429B-9405-32DEFFE6FC8C.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 18
  • F9E6C4DE-7D36-4E2F-8091-49C588D62B04_1_105_c.jpeg
    F9E6C4DE-7D36-4E2F-8091-49C588D62B04_1_105_c.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 17
We weren’t very high up, but last July 3 we did enjoy TPV at BLT.

1675710988271.jpeg
We sat and watched the fireworks without crowds, and had friends with us, to boot!

Savanna view at AKV every time. We love watching the animals. We sometimes debate saving the points with standard view, but I love taking my morning coffee on the balcony so it’s always worth it.

Aulani ocean view - provided you actually get a view of the ocean. Disney does not follow the standards of what “ocean view” means in the travel business and their ocean views are a mix of true and partial ocean view.

As for every time? We’ll, I’m not sure I’d do it every time, but it is worth at least one night doing a Theme Park view from BLT and enjoying the fireworks from your balcony.
I learned this the hard way about Aulani. My “ocean view” villa (not even partial) looked at the four seasons parking lot with a sliver of ocean over it. We paid a fortune and I was so disappointed I went through the hassle of showing up at the desk at 5 am to get a room change (they told me to come early and I didn’t want to chance it).

I learned this the hard way about Aulani. My “ocean view” villa (not even partial) looked at the four seasons parking lot with a sliver of ocean over it. We paid a fortune and I was so disappointed I went through the hassle of showing up at the desk at 5 am to get a room change (they told me to come early and I didn’t want to chance it).
Yeah, same, though we never switched rooms. We ended up being on the left wing, last “ocean view” room before the category switched to “island view,” I found out later. To see the ocean, I had to lean out on the balcony and look to the right.

Outlier here,,any OKW rooms looking over the golf course. Which is most. Especially the island green. Just calm and peaceful, but more important good enough to stop mid game and fill up with extra "pops" for the rest of the game.

Those views can be fun even if you're not golfing. If you get a 1st floor golf course view, depending on where you are on that hole, you often end up meeting and chatting with golfers who had a severe hook or slice and end up in the trees a few feet from your balcony. Even the occasional golf balls abandoned on the patio when you come back from the parks, when the golfer couldn't find their errant shot!

Those views can be fun even if you're not golfing. If you get a 1st floor golf course view, depending on where you are on that hole, you often end up meeting and chatting with golfers who had a severe hook or slice and end up in the trees a few feet from your balcony. Even the occasional golf balls abandoned on the patio when you come back from the parks, when the golfer couldn't find their errant shot!
Please have a beer ready for us,,,need it after a hook like that.

Love the lake view at BLT and of course the Savannah View but really enjoyed and loved the standard view from the resort studios at VGF a month ago. Especially at sunrise.8A593060-ECF9-4AFB-8EE8-7B92BA99103F.jpeg

Or if you're there, DUCK! And be grateful that it seems as if the trees always protect you. Maybe OKW planted them that way.

I have to agree with AKV Savannah, especially the Grand Villa. Although it does need an update, I never get tired of siting on that balcony having my morning coffee 😍

I'm a AKL Savannah view guy. Love to wake up, sip a coffee and look at the wildlife. Plus I love the Lobby at Jambo and the food choices at AKL as well.

i know not everyone likes the bungalows being in the view, but we really like the lake view at the Polynesian. This was sitting down on a second floor balcony.
C3101B63-A0A9-471E-9F53-3D16DA09F6E3.jpeg

i know not everyone likes the bungalows being in the view, but we really like the lake view at the Polynesian. This was sitting down on a second floor balcony.
View attachment 739004
I think it's the folks who get the first floor rooms who don't like the bungalows being in the way. I haven't heard any complaints from guests who got second or third floor!

Haven't seen it myself yet as we have our welcome home stay there in a few weeks, I'll have to mention the theme park views from the higher floors in the VGC wing of the Grand Cal. From what I've read/seen online they look good. The other side is nice too as if you are on the higher floors you get okay views of the fireworks at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter