Most Embarressing Moments at Disney

Last year we were at blizzard beach and it was sometime in the afternoon and we went on the family big raft/tube ride you know the one at the very top climbing all those steps! Well we get off at the end of the ride, always tricky, and my DH asks what is on my butt and I ripe my butt with my hand and it is all lumpy and bumpy and I am thinking what is that, so I crouch down in the water and get it out of my suit and it is something white (WTH) well I'm thinking and I look at DH and I got so embarrassed, It was toliet paper that is now soaked and falling apart in my suit. I am pulling and pulling TP out of my suit as I am walking to the sallow end.

I always put paper down on the seats it must have got stuck because I was wet. The really bad thing was that I went to the bathroom about 2-3 hours before that and all that time I was walking around with a lumpy bumpy butt! I just hope there was none hanging out!!!!

:rotfl:
Last year we were at blizzard beach and it was sometime in the afternoon and we went on the family big raft/tube ride you know the one at the very top climbing all those steps! Well we get off at the end of the ride, always tricky, and my DH asks what is on my butt and I ripe my butt with my hand and it is all lumpy and bumpy and I am thinking what is that, so I crouch down in the water and get it out of my suit and it is something white (WTH) well I'm thinking and I look at DH and I got so embarrassed, It was toliet paper that is now soaked and falling apart in my suit. I am pulling and pulling TP out of my suit as I am walking to the sallow end.

I always put paper down on the seats it must have got stuck because I was wet. The really bad thing was that I went to the bathroom about 2-3 hours before that and all that time I was walking around with a lumpy bumpy butt! I just hope there was none hanging out!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh my god...you had me laughing so hard I start choking!:eek: too funny! You sure one up'ed the person that come out of the bathroom withh toilet paper on their shoe:rotfl2:

Oh lord, better add mine....back in April this year, my ds and I were at DHS, and I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders, we were leaving to go to MK for the P&PP, got in the car, turned on the ac, and felt a tickle on my forehead. I looked in the mirror, and there was a little spider crawling down my face!! :eek: So, I immediately start smacking the crap outta myself trying to kill this thing, all before my ds who was sitting beside me could figure out why I was beating myself up!! I am soooo glad I hadn't moved the car at that point, cause I would have hit something for sure!! :scared1: So, we went to the P&PP with my face all red cause I beat myself up!! :rolleyes1

That totally sounds like something I would do..:lmao: Just the other day, I saw a spider and when I didn't see it any longer, and felt a tickle on me, I jumped up and beat myself up and took my shirt off to shake it. Luckily I was at home.:lmao:

That totally sounds like something I would do..:lmao: Just the other day, I saw a spider and when I didn't see it any longer, and felt a tickle on me, I jumped up and beat myself up and took my shirt off to shake it. Luckily I was at home.:lmao:

It is funny but my Dad got rear ended on the way to work last week (luckily no one was hurt and the cars can be fixed) because the girl behind him hit the gas when she saw a roach crawl across her dashboard. I am glad that all were okay but I must say that I would have done the same thing. I hate roaches. GROSS!!!!! :scared1:

My brother had just gone to the first aid station in MGM for a swollen arm because he had an allergic reaction to a bug bite in MGM Studios. We started to leave, then I ran right into the sliding glass door, because well, I didn't remember there was a door. We walked straight back into the First Aid and I had a huge bump on my head for the rest of vacation.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
oh! so! funny! (for me, now- not so much for you, then ;) )

Oh lord, better add mine....back in April this year, my ds and I were at DHS, and I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders, we were leaving to go to MK for the P&PP, got in the car, turned on the ac, and felt a tickle on my forehead. I looked in the mirror, and there was a little spider crawling down my face!! :eek: So, I immediately start smacking the crap outta myself trying to kill this thing, all before my ds who was sitting beside me could figure out why I was beating myself up!! I am soooo glad I hadn't moved the car at that point, cause I would have hit something for sure!! :scared1: So, we went to the P&PP with my face all red cause I beat myself up!! :rolleyes1

no kidding! I have a friend who actually jumped out of her moving car at the sight of a spider. she realized what she had done and tried to get the car in park without getting near the spider and in the process managed to run over her own foot. the er docs LOVED her! :)

Here is a spider one. DH and I were in a hotel bathroom when all of the sudden he freezes. I turn and there is this huge spider walking across the door way. We are trapped. We start yelling for DS to throw us his shoe, which eventually he did after asking "Why?". I couldn't believe we let ourselves be trapped.

Oh, and to continue the car stories. I ran over my mailbox one time when a yellow jacket was in the car with me. My mother and a coworker once ran from their car when a "walking stick" was in there with them.

Here is a spider one. DH and I were in a hotel bathroom when all of the sudden he freezes. I turn and there is this huge spider walking across the door way. We are trapped. We start yelling for DS to throw us his shoe, which eventually he did after asking "Why?". I couldn't believe we let ourselves be trapped.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i love it! just how big was this spider??

I have a good car one, though it didn't happen to me, but a former boss. He was working on his car one day in his driveway, and had the hood open and the engine running. Somehow (he never figured it out) he ended up putting the car in drive while standing in front of it, and it hit him and sent them both crashing through their garage door! He was ok, just badly bruised. The car was badly damaged,and his garage door was wrecked though! He said his insurance agent couldn't believe him when he told him what happened!

i've got a disney one(wow what a surprise) ok so when we went to WDW two years ago we went to that resturant in the land area i forgot the name but the whole resturant rotates around and the characters come around is it the garden grill? eh idk so chip and dale came over to take a picture with me and my sister while my mom takes a picture well me chip dale and me sister are standing there and it is taking my mom forever to take the picture it turns out she was holding the camera upside down and after she took the picture she dropped the camera. after this everytime chip and dale passed by our table chip would make fun of my mom and laugh at her :laughing:

Keep the thread alive!

Again, this one is not about me but my brother.
The third time my family and I went to Disney, we rode Dinosaur for the first time. My brother, 10 at the time, got so scared that he peed on the seat at the end of the ride. He also couldn't move he was so scared. Of course I had no idea that he did this until after we got back from vacation. I sure hope someone noticed it before they sat down!:eek:

Keep the thread alive!

Again, this one is not about me but my brother.
The third time my family and I went to Disney, we rode Dinosaur for the first time. My brother, 10 at the time, got so scared that he peed on the seat at the end of the ride. He also couldn't move he was so scared. Of course I had no idea that he did this until after we got back from vacation. I sure hope someone noticed it before they sat down!:eek:

Awww, the poor kid.

My brother, 10 at the time, got so scared that he peed on the seat at the end of the ride. Of course I had no idea that he did this until after we got back from vacation. I sure hope someone noticed it before they sat down!

Another good reason to give your seat a good glance before you sit down! :eek:

:lmao: :lmao: I am only half way through this thread and I am laughing so hard!

I do have some of my own!

When I was about 10, my family (me, db, ds, and mom and dad) went to the world. We took the Monorail to MK, and when we got off, I was so excited that I was talking non stop to my dad. Well I was so excited and not paying attention the when i finally did turn and look in front of me i ran SMACK into a pole! My family had to stop and stand off to the side because they were laughing SO hard. It didn't help that the whole may down the monorail ramp people kept asking me if I was ok.
We took notice the next year that they put trash cans in front of all the support poles when you get off the monorail and the whole way down the ram, my family teases me that they put them there because of ME!:rotfl:

I have more, but i will get to them later

:rotfl2: ok this is kinda funny i guess so my dad videotapes our trip to WDW when we go every two years so we came home in 2006 from our trip and we watched the video. well during the last day at pop century me and my dad took pictures of the hotel and my dad videotaped so when we watched the video at home it turns out that my dad forgot to turn that camera off as we were walking back to the hotel room so we have five to ten minutes of the floor of the hotel stairway the walls and the floor of the elevator lol

I have a tip to help the ladies avoid embarrassing moments!!! During the summer it rains pretty much every day here in Fl. Ladies, you should refrain from wearing anything white!!! I see 100's of poor women everyday covering certain places because they were wearing white tops and botoms. And there are some who come to the parks sans bras and panties!!!

OK I have one. Back in July 1998, me and my sister went to Disney. Well we were in AK over in dinoland. We went through that playground area they have there and got on the slide. Well my sister first went on and then I followed. Well I started going down the slide and my legs started sticking to the slide and next thing I knew I some how managed to flip the other direction and went down head first on my back the rest of the way. By the time I had gotten to the end of the slide I was pretty brused up and I think I might had hit my head on the slide at one point because at the end my I had a bad headache. It happened so fast and it almost felt like I had blacked out for a moment while on the slide when I was flipping around. My sister couldnt figure out how I managed to come down head first and laying on my back instead of feet first. I still till this day cant even figure it out. It hurt really bad when it happened, but now it just seems really funny :rotfl: Let's just say I now stay away from all play grounds in disney.

:lmao: :lmao: I am only half way through this thread and I am laughing so hard!

I do have some of my own!

When I was about 10, my family (me, db, ds, and mom and dad) went to the world. We took the Monorail to MK, and when we got off, I was so excited that I was talking non stop to my dad. Well I was so excited and not paying attention the when i finally did turn and look in front of me i ran SMACK into a pole! My family had to stop and stand off to the side because they were laughing SO hard. It didn't help that the whole may down the monorail ramp people kept asking me if I was ok.
We took notice the next year that they put trash cans in front of all the support poles when you get off the monorail and the whole way down the ram, my family teases me that they put them there because of ME!:rotfl:

I have more, but i will get to them later

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
The worst part is that I've done that! I'm usually making sure everybody is together and Bam! There's the pole. I've walked into the trash cans too.
So much for learning from my mistakes...

We took our kids the first time to DW in 1995. DD was 7 and DS was 5. On the last day, finally there he was TIGGER! Since he is my favorite we waited in a very long line. A gentleman came up to me and asked who we were waiting to see and very excitedly I blurted out "PIGGER AND TOOH!!!" My kids just looked at me all confused "like WHO are we waiting to see!!!":rotfl: I still hear about !!!!

Does it keep me from waiting in long lines all by myself now to see Tigger...absolutely NOT!!! :love:

We thought only my DH had that 'tigger" problem! :lmao:

We were at Crystal Palace and he blurts out "look guys its TIGGLET and PIGGER, hey TIGGLET, hey PIGGER":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We were like WHAT?? So he says again "what..... look TIGGLET and PIGGER are coming this way get ready" We all bust out laughing and him being as clueless as ever, thought we were nuts!

So now of course they are affectionaly know as TIGGLET & PIGGER:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter