More sigh inducing pics from TDS

Looks like Disney may have come up with a park which I would like even more than IOA...to bad it's on the other side of the planet. :( Oh well...someday maybe I'll make it back out to Tokyo.

Some of those shots of Porto Paridiso almost look just like the Portofino Bay Hotel.

Does anyone know if the on-ride narrations are in English or Japanese?

I can't remember which site talked about the language thing. It might have been at Laughingplace.com ( which has a sort of review of all the rides by someone who went). It sounded to me like most of the rides were in Japanese with a bit og English here and there. He said most of them work well anyway except for the Aladdin attraction.

All I have to say is
drop.gif
This is an amazing park. Now let's compare DisneySea to California Adventure!
lol.gif

Let’s see, DisneySea compared to California Adventure:

The Wilderness Lodge compared to a tent on the center divider of I-4.

Pirates of the Caribbean compared to the coin operated pony ride in front of the 7-11.

A meal at Victoria & Albert’s compared to the meal on your flight to Orlando.

Fantasmic! compared to a guy holding up his lighter at a K.C. & The Sunshine Band concert.

A park that filled with visitors compared to a park that has to give away tickets.

An entertainment company that feels it owes the audience a quality product compared to an entertainment company that’s trying to squeeze as much as possible from the audience for the least possible investment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter