More prayers needed for Kevin today (Update post 113)

Oh Kevin, I'm so glad. :hug: I wish I was there to give you a big hug! A virtual one will have to do! :hug: After all this stress and worry you and John deserve a vacation. :hug:

I cannot think of any other way to end a day than hearing this good news from you Kevin. We all hope the best for you Kevin. Prayers for you and many thanks to John, Mom, and others for being there with you. :thumbsup2

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Glad to know everything went well for you today Kevin. Awsome doctors like that are so great. We have a doctor like that for my family that has taken care of us 3 kids since I was born. 25 years later he is still awsome, and always there. Will still say prayers that everything goes well with the healing process for you.

Great to hear you're alright.

Sounds like you're in good hands.

Happy healing!

(your eye MD in NYC)

Hooray for the good news! I can totally sympathize with the panic you felt - I know I would feel the same way if it was me. I hope the rest of your recovery goes perfectly!

Kevin, Thank goodness all is well, I can only imagine the fear and anxiety you went through.

Thoughts and prayers are heading you way. We are thinking about you, Kevin. Take Care,
love,
Sharon & Craig Smith
Seattle, WA

Kevin,

OMgosh - what a scary experience! I am so glad for you that it is working out & you are healing.

Kevin I am so glad to hear your doing great :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 ! I wonder how you are doing every day and how you must be so happy that soon this will all be behind you :goodvibes. Lots of warm wishes for a continued fabulous recovery! It will go nice to hear your lovely voice on the podcast once again :goodvibes !
Big hugs (but no pickled herring :scared: ) from Sweden :grouphug:!

Excellent news Kevin. I'm sure we would all have felt just the same as you did yesterday - eye problems are scary. Now for a complete recovery.

I am so glad to hear things are on the improve pirate:

My husband has to have surgery for a cataract in the next few months, and the dr has suggested I come to the pre-op appointment....

Well I now have quite a few questions about the procedure based on the experiences of my virtual family

I am so glad that it was ok. How scary for you. It is a good thing that you have John to look after you and calm you down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter