More Ent. Rates coming for July?

zaxmom

DIS Veteran
Do you think they will release more entertainmnet rates for late July this year? The rate they quoted me as Entertainment was the same rate you could book online. Has anyone gotten the Entertainmnet rate for July yet? I am a being overly hopeful thinking they have not released them yet?

I may have to get an AP. I was just looking at my Entertainment Book and noticed they changed it from last year. These cards are virtually worthless, the rates offered for all of the hotels are the same if not more that Hotelkingdom and other sites. I guess the days of getting the Hard Rock for $125 are gone.

I had booked a standard room at RPR for 6/30-7/5 for $168/weeknights and $176 for weekends. This was the fan club rate. I then called and was able to get a lower (previously unavailable rate) of $153/night for the entire stay with the AP rate. When I booked my 12/04 trip for HRH, the E-rate of $144/night poolview was the best option. I think you just need to keep calling to see what is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter