Moonlight Magic AK

thanks for the link - should i be concerned that i didn't see the email? i have what i believe to be a qualifying DVC resi

I want to get tix for the 8/31 event but this seems to be the same day as Magic Kingdom extended hours. We really liked MK extended hours especially visiting when the sun is down so not sure what we will do.
We are in the same delima. We really like extended hours at MK but this would be the first MM event for us. I think if we are able to get tickets for 8/31 the characters at July's event will determine if we go to MM or MK.

Decisions, decisions. I was planning to try for the September date but had to reschedule my June Trip to July which now covers the July date. Wiser me thinks I should still plan for the September date so they have worked out the inevitable kinks that will occur on the first date in a new park.

Just got my email to register for moonlight magic.
me too :)

Disney Vacation Club
MEMBER MAIL: MEMBERSHIP MAGIC
Theme Park Image
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR MOONLIGHT MAGIC.
Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic events continue. Join us for a complimentary after-hours event for a night full of excitement at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Eligible Members and special Guests can take in all the magic of Disney Parks after dark with exclusive after-hours access. Enjoy select attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, character experiences, reimagined entertainment, special treats and delectable delights.

You are receiving this email, because you currently hold a qualifying Disney Resort hotel reservation on an event date, providing you access to early booking registration beginning on June 28, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

Learn more about the event and booking details.
Membership Magic Logo

Facebook
Instagram

Logo
Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic events are Membership Extras, and are incidental benefits – these offers are subject to availability, change or termination and may require a fee. Membership Extras are only available with eligible ownership interests. Visit http://disneyvacationclub.com/memextraspolicy for more information.

Please note that, in order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic, Members may register to attend only one event date for each participating Park.

As a courtesy to other Members, if you need to cancel your reservation or reduce your party size, please do so at least 48 hours prior to the event by following the link in your original event confirmation email. Doing so will help Disney Vacation Club accommodate other Members and their special Guests interested in attending this reservation-required event. Walk-ins will not be permitted.

Offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold. At least one valid digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card with photo ID will be required for this experience. Member listed on the Membership Card must be in attendance. These are rain-or-shine events; some experiences may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Entertainment, activities and offerings are subject to change without notice. Complimentary admission to Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic is valid for the duration of the event. Complimentary parking will be available for the duration of the event. If you wish to enter the participating Theme Park before the event, valid admission and Theme Park reservation are required.

Clicking on the Facebook and Instagram links will take you away from our Disney site where different terms of use and privacy policy apply.

Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored. If you wish to contact us, click here for additional information.
This email was sent to:

This email is from:
Disney Vacation Development, Inc. | Attn: Email Compliance | 1851 Community Drive | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

©Disney | DVC-22-2761701
8Tw9tqssuGq6SG2EinpmohsrV4kG9ElSs6jHUA-h2AJnZxVZrpOMRSs7AbuhZNieeJ5DVbWdq0wfxpRM-4OfWKBALwAeNawugxbeLYy1g_4BHBZnsPImKXeHKHbpwHC0A3BJlLwOtrK0mafu5pLunUD-NglBvIFnihgt38Dpo_P4Oy2B9s5o-3MFrIxnjHa-rxkJufWur0swpw7CTw32kBZGNxIll-cToIfYHnL6w8gqmFeVoihNdJYDBYQ27vt8KSl97v7d_jwx9mu5zzgjOZwa-a-W25mGpV0C=s0-d-e1-ft

no_photo.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter