Pop Century (found online)Pop October guide 2022.jpg

Attachments

• Pop October guide 2022.jpg
    Pop October guide 2022.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Is there any chance you can add the direct link for this calendar? It’s not legible. Thank you for all your help!
I edited the post with both the attachment and image. Are you able to read either? I can barely make it out when I zoom in on my phone.

All Star Movies (found online)

Attachments

• All Star Movies activities.jpg
    All Star Movies activities.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 56
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House (found online)

Attachments

• 310207459_10160619182861119_8931734249311610412_n.jpg
    310207459_10160619182861119_8931734249311610412_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 84
Caribbean Beach Resort (found online)

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 48
You're very welcome, and thanks again for everything you do!! I've been trying extra hard these last few days because I need the info for several different hotels for this and next month. Ironically, despite us doing so well so far this month, I haven't found any of the hotels that I actually need for October! 😂 But, always happy if it helps other folks!

You're very welcome, and thanks again for everything you do!! I've been trying extra hard these last few days because I need the info for several different hotels for this and next month. Ironically, despite us doing so well so far this month, I haven't found any of the hotels that I actually need for October! 😂 But, always happy if it helps other folks!
I truly appreciate all of your help!!! 😊 I actually just put a post on the October Trip Thread requesting pictures of the missing calendars for those that will be there! I’m also still keeping an eye on some of the sites I follow!! Hopefully we can get them for you quickly! Thank you for your kind words and thank you again for helping with the calendars!! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter