mrsap

DIS Veteran
Welcome Everyone!

I’d like to compile a Monthly Recreation Calendar list for each Disney Resort! I feel it will be beneficial to those with upcoming trips to have these in one central location! I’d appreciate any contribution of current Recreation Calendars so we can keep this thread up to date. Page 1 will be updated as new calendars are posted. Thank you in advance!

6F2E0B9E-DC4E-4902-9444-31FC456C45BC.gif

*If the Resort Name is BLUE, the Resort Calendar is Available to view*

**PLEASE NOTE: Many resorts have decided to publish bi-monthly calendars this year. Those resorts will be noted accordingly.

APRIL

RESORT EASTER RECREATION CALENDARS START HERE! 🐣🐰

Last edited:

I’m still in need of All Stars, OKW, POFQ, Vero & HHI schedules, if anyone has them to share for Feb. Thank you!!

Last edited:
I’m still in need of all 3 All Stars, OKW, POFQ, Vero & HHI schedules, if anyone has them to share for Feb. Thank you!!
Thank you for doing this!!

This was previously shared in the HHI thread. Reposting here:

1644431969662-png.646131

@mrsap, could this be made into a sticky? Seems like it would drop off the first page and be hard to find after the flurry of calendars are posted at the start of each month.

Just found All Star Music on FB (even though I don’t have a FB acct.!) lol

816805AE-2169-4AAE-946E-4B670353063E.jpeg

At OKW is there any listing of activities in community hall. I'm especially interested in Sea Salt Scrubs or Ceramics Painting.

At OKW is there any listing of activities in community hall. I'm especially interested in Sea Salt Scrubs or Ceramics Painting.
Sure, I grabbed that list while I was in the Community Hall. Don't see any Sea Salt Scrubs, but they do that at Beach Club a couple of days per week.PXL_20220220_014012070.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter