Monsieur Paul an over the top dining experience.

Sounds like it was a great experience and meal. Thank you for sharing :).

Do you think they would mind if my husband Ian’s I shared the wine paring? I want a taste of each wine but don’t want a hangover. Idk if it’s tacky to share though…

You deserve all my admiration if only for not calling it Monsieur Paul's.

Several years ago (2017 I think?) during Food & Wine we did one of the special meals they had with a chef's favorite food and wine pairing. It was in the afternoon and we were so stuffed we just walked back to the Boardwalk and took a nap! Food was excellent.

Do you think they would mind if my husband Ian’s I shared the wine paring? I want a taste of each wine but don’t want a hangover. Idk if it’s tacky to share though…
Honestly, I think this is completely normal and they would not bat an eye. Not tacky at all, in my opinion.

We arrived at Monsieur Paul which is on the second floor over top of Les Chefs De France in Epcot. We were taken upstairs and seated immediately. The room is beautiful and very upscale. We were greeted by our server Luke who explained the prix fixe menu and what we can look forward to in the next few hours. Yes hours. My wife and I ordered the wine pairing to go with this menu, this is an extra cost. Luke came back to our table and brought us a starter cocktail and explained the menu in depth with us. Luke was very knowlegable about the wines and the menu along with many stories from france along with the area each part of the menu is taken from. If we were to rate Luke in his knowlege and attention to detail, if the scale was 1 to 10, 10 being the best you can get we would give him 100+..thats how entertaining and passionate he was. The food was outstanding... From the Hors D'oeurves through the fish and meat courses, I had two fish courses since I don’t eat meat, the Palate cleanser to the Cheese plates and ending with Dessert. Not to mention the Wine that was served with each part of this service. Please roll me out of there. This restaurant was the best restaurant we have ever experienced at any of the parks or resorts. So you have the best food ever coupled with an extreemly knowledgable and fun server Luke, which makes it the best in all Disney. I would say that if you want a special evening you can not beat this restaurant. My wife who loves wine could not drink it all and I am not a lover of wine so I would probably not get the wine paring again but you can not beat the whole experience from begining to the end. When we were leaving Luke walked us down the stairs, to the front door which he opened for us and stepped outside to wish us a great night and a gracious thank-you for coming to the restaurant and after handshakes and hugs we walked away knowing that we just experienced in our opinion the best food and service you can get at any Disney property. I know we will be back.
Thanks for your review. I am glad to hear that you had such a great time! We went years ago (pre-2020), but have not yet been back since the reopening with the prix fixe menu. We have reservations for the first night of our July 2023 trip, and are very much looking forward to the experience.

Several years ago (2017 I think?) during Food & Wine we did one of the special meals they had with a chef's favorite food and wine pairing. It was in the afternoon and we were so stuffed we just walked back to the Boardwalk and took a nap! Food was excellent.
We go to food and wine every year. Would liked to try that special meal.

How long does this meal take at MP? Would love to book it but not sure if I want to spend 3+hrs eating.

Thanks for your review. I am glad to hear that you had such a great time! We went years ago (pre-2020), but have not yet been back since the reopening with the prix fixe menu. We have reservations for the first night of our July 2023 trip, and are very much looking forward to the experience.
Would love to hear about your experience.

We frequented Monsieur Paul before this change and always loved it. I wish they would offer an a la carte option or a simple 3 course prix fixed menu. We can't eat that many courses!

Thank you for this review! You have convinced me to try to snag a reservation when DH and I go to WDW this fall to do a runDisney event with friends! Do you know if MP gives either DVC or AP discounts, by chance?

We frequented Monsieur Paul before this change and always loved it. I wish they would offer an a la carte option or a simple 3 course prix fixed menu. We can't eat that many courses!
Just don’t eat all day…

Thank you for this review! You have convinced me to try to snag a reservation when DH and I go to WDW this fall to do a runDisney event with friends! Do you know if MP gives either DVC or AP discounts, by chance?
According to the Magic Guide app that tells you what discounts you can get for each restaurant, it looks like MP does not offer any discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter