MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

sorry...I can NOT do it today. I'll be gone all morning and if I dont get off computer and do some things around here this afternoon.....I'll be divorced! :p :teeth: :rotfl:

I could post one but there'd be no TUs until about 1pm when I get back

I don't return till 4pm. So I think you win? Unless RV wants to do it, seeing he seems a little bored here!

:wave: RV

Ladies, ladies, please.....this is a thread about me for a change. Don't make it about you.

Nope, I'm rather enjoying watching you ladies have your widdle riddle battle... feisty. ;)

For this I can wait...

Where's Craigy when you need him????? ;)

go for it, Larsy! :teeth:

Lou, darling, are you new here? this thread was NEVER about you! It's about MOI! :teeth:

Awwwwww, nice recap, Lou, and I take back my teasing the other day. You really are cute, you big lump.... :teeth: Nice tutor tag! :rotfl2: And don't have Maxbon do all your dirty work over there! And, honestly, you have to know I love you for me to start a thread about well, tutoring! Check it out people, if you haven't, it is hysterical....

You are a good egg, fella. :teeth:

Loubon said:
Back before I got lazy and just started putting a bunch of quotes in my recaps, I used to actually be a little more narrative in them. So I thought this thread merited that type of treatment (actually many of you merit some type of treatment.)

Thanks to Sher for her constant reminders to us that she is the Nutwing Commander. (Apparently we all got it except the Tag Fairy).

Thanks to the Tag Fairy for putting lots of smiles around here the last few dyas. I speak from Yearbook experience when I say it is the simplest things that can make people smile so why is it so hard for some people? (Also your spelling could use a little work. I'd recommend a tutor but.......ah, nevermind.)

Aaww!! Lou!! Mr. Staypuff!!!

What a sweet recap. Are you ill?????? :teeth:

And.

We all KNOW I am The Nutwing Commander. Even the ever-oh-so-loverly Tag Fairy!!!!

Loubon said:
Back before I got lazy and just started putting a bunch of quotes in my recaps, I used to actually be a little more narrative in them. So I thought this thread merited that type of treatment (actually many of you merit some type of treatment.)

First off I would like to thank all of you for posting here today (actually it was pretty weak considering Friday's riddle about the letter A got about three times as many posts). I consider all of you friends. (Actually freaks is more like it.) There were so many memorable moments I don't know where to start (which is an improvement since I usually don't know when to stop). But of course I'll try.....(in no particular order) (maybe, maybe not. I usually list the people I like first).

Thanks Tooty for the re-gifted Gibbon. It's not everyday someone gives me a Gibbon (okay maybe in your case it is) but to get a used one? Wow! (But I don't need to know what he was used for. And more importantly I don't need to know if he was taken for a ride to be tutored.)

And speaking of tutoring, thanks to Horsegirl for starting a thread with me in mind. (Also thanks for giving me the ability to add at least 70+ more people to the list of people I now know just a little bit more (less?) about. Darn it woman, I've met Deb's husband Bob Dog. Did she have to post to that thread!!!!) :faint:

Thanks to Angel for pointing out to the Tag Fairy that the Happy Birthday tag had a shelf life. (You couldn't just point out to to her that the word "think" in the cat tag was missing an "s"?)

Thanks to Grammy. First it was the Crocs. Only problem was I couldn't decide what color I liked best.....

4ifuzpx.jpg

(I've been holding that picture for months from back at the Pittsburgh trip. I knew I'd need it sooner or later!)

Then there was the parade...the clowns.....the multiple Hootys.....(No one deserves to be treated that good!)

Thanks to Sher for her constant reminders to us that she is the Nutwing Commander. (Apparently we all got it except the Tag Fairy).

Thanks to RV for the furry cake. (One thing I love about this place is that I always find myself saying words I never thought would come out of my mouth (or off my fingers as it were.)

Thanks to Steph for pointing out that my bizarre impression of Donna being a woman living alone with 23 cats could actually be trumped by saying she was a fat naked guy from Akron. (I mean really....Akron?....Is that in the Northeast somewhere?)

Thanks to Jen for this. (I had to look at this for about ten minutes before I figured out what it was and I'm still not sure I'm right.)

balloonanimalrodeo.jpg

Thanks to Twink for that lovely acceptance speech that resulted in tags. (Of course when the music started that was your cue to get the heck off the stage but I realize you're new to the riddle.)

Thanks to the Tag Fairy for putting lots of smiles around here the last few dyas. I speak from Yearbook experience when I say it is the simplest things that can make people smile so why is it so hard for some people? (Also your spelling could use a little work. I'd recommend a tutor but.......ah, nevermind.)

Thanks to any lurkers who may have passed by today. Come back often. We're here doing this everyday. (The riddle, not my birthday.)

Also thanks to (get ready, this is impressive) Kimster (and her new fireproof deck), Dyan, Rhonda, Ames, Duck, Craig, Lars, LK, hiway gal, Carol, MP, Alan, Mommy Poppins the Croc Queen, Tara, Shell-Bee, Mikey eh?, Kirsten, Camster, Buzzy, Pam, Marky Mark, Kelly, Deb, Steph the avatar queen, Frick, Lorraine, Bethany, SD, Jess, Susan, mickeyfan2, Sandy Pandy, Dr. Dre and even Chopped Liver (there goes the reputation).

And finally I have to thank Donna. When I came up with the idea for this thread she was more than happy to host it since I felt a little uncomfortable doing it for myself. It was a very nice gesture (right out of the stalker's manual) and I wanted to say thank you. I'm so thankful that I will even feel guilty for posting this picture. For about 30 seconds..... :p

359fh1y.jpg

Thank you everyone! :)

wand.gif

Regarding your comments... Bleah

Happy Birthday+1, Lou ... Now behave, or I'll have to pixiedust: you

fairy.gif

Your the best Lou :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter