Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Mikey
tu.gif

Yes, Lars is on a roll today... My Thumbs up thingy was on here, before I could say 'pm sent'...

Anyway it's very sad :sad1: because I won't be on here again before Thursday evening... I am going away for a few days peace and quiet... not taking DH with me... but laptop is staying here...

Have a great few days and get lots of wooohoooties...:lmao:

Anyway it's very sad :sad1: because I won't be on here again before Thursday evening... I am going away for a few days peace and quiet... not taking DH with me... but laptop is staying here...

Have a safe trip!

Yes, Lars is on a roll today... My Thumbs up thingy was on here, before I could say 'pm sent'...

Have a great few days and get lots of wooohoooties...:lmao:

Where are you going Sparky?

I'm going to Poole in Dorset (on the south coast) for a 'retreat' with a friend. It's a time and place to chill out, take stock of life etc etc, there is someone leading some meditations (christian sort not yoga!). I'm hoping to come back feeling really refreshed.. nice start to the year...

Morning everyone,
thanks to the not-so-evil RM
I'm IN!!!

I'm not in yet. My laptop screen isn't as big as my monitor at home and my glasses are in the other room.

You know...isn't it funny how that works...a birthday happens, you get older...and all of a sudden you start to fall apart!

duckflyer.jpg

PM sent and I'm IN!!

Morning all. PM sent and I'm in. Oh, Angel, happy belated birthday.

Hi riddlers.

I haven't stopped by here for a while. Finally I do and all I see is a red X. I even copy and pasted the properties into my address window and got "this page can't be displayed."

Oh well. I tried.

Good morning everyone. I am IN! But where's the math? ;)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter