tu.gif

Carol
tu.gif

pixidust112
tu.gif

good morning!
I am IN.

My little guy waves back whenever he sees this smilie :wave:

You know...isn't it funny how that works...a birthday happens, you get older...and all of a sudden you start to fall apart!

duckflyer.jpg

PM sent and I'm IN!!
I didn't just have a b-day.

This riddle is going nowhere fast. As soon as my kid gets up, I think I'm going downtown.

I didn't just have a b-day.

This riddle is going nowhere fast. As soon as my kid gets up, I think I'm going downtown.

Oh, I'm sorry...I thought you had a birthday just a little less than a month ago. Please forgive my error.

I am completely and utterly lost...........but since that's quite normal to me I'm happy about it!!!!:thumbsup2

I'm not in, but just saying hi. I'll "think on it" some more. That should really get me far. :rolleyes:

Okay, I am the object of pity, and I was given a mint to help me out...........such an upstanding person though, not the whole answer, just a mint. :thumbsup2

Oh, well, my grandpa always said, "If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.":rotfl:

Good Morning to all you fine Riddle folks!!

I am sure my coffee will kick in as soon as I ask for a mint but
right now my head is hurting from saying "4 more in a box" over
and over
and over

I always feel so blonde here.... :sad2:
but I love you guys! :flower3:

Good Morning to all you fine Riddle folks!!

I am sure my coffee will kick in as soon as I ask for a mint but
right now my head is hurting from saying "4 more in a box" over
and over
and over

I always feel so blonde here.... :sad2:
but I love you guys! :flower3:

As a burneete (just had to leave it ) (BRUNETTE) does it count to give Birth to a blonde to explain away my frequent brain cramps???:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter