monana's TR:Fantamic! Dessert Party, pictures added

Disney will send you extras - we got ours about 2 weeks ago and we must have gotten at least 10 extras. As we find out some people will definately not come we might send out a few additional to some people that we would like to invite but did not want to go over our numbers. We are having our phone planning session this Monday and once we have a better idea of the $$$$ we might up our number a few also.

Linda

It's good to know that they will be sending extra ones, I was kinda worried about that. We are doing the same as you. Right now were iniviting those that are family and really close friends, and then depending on the response from the family, we'll go from there to inviting more of the friends that we'd love to have join us as well.

hey mona,

we haven't done a PJ cause I'm just so busy with school... but I guess I should throw something together so everyone can give me any ideas they might have for my wedding... and so you can see another Japan wedding ;) Because I know pics are hard to come by.

We are using rev. Randall Miller... we found him by looking through the wishbook on Disney's wedding website. have you tried that? it lists people that are available for hair and makeup and other little tidbits as well... like where to get your marriage license. You may want to check out his website: www.uniquelyunited.com He just seemed really sweet and he will be familiar with the Japan site after us :goodvibes If you have any questions then feel free to PM me!

Lauren

hey mona,

we haven't done a PJ cause I'm just so busy with school... but I guess I should throw something together so everyone can give me any ideas they might have for my wedding... and so you can see another Japan wedding ;) Because I know pics are hard to come by.

We are using rev. Randall Miller... we found him by looking through the wishbook on Disney's wedding website. have you tried that? it lists people that are available for hair and makeup and other little tidbits as well... like where to get your marriage license. You may want to check out his website: www.uniquelyunited.com He just seemed really sweet and he will be familiar with the Japan site after us :goodvibes If you have any questions then feel free to PM me!

Lauren

Oh man i could not imagine trying to plan a wedding and going to school at the same time. i wish you all the best.:hug: but your right it is pretty hard to find pictures of those that have had weddings in Japan. however sometimes i think that's a good thing because it makes it a little more unique since not a lot of people have had their wedding there.
Thanks for the link to Rev. Randall Miller's website. it was a very helpful website, and now were waiting to hear from him. thanks so much for your help.

hey congrats!!
we had the room block problem aand ended up most of our people wanted the deluxe or moderate we used wilderness lodge, french quarter, coronado, we only had 1 person at allsttars, we go to disney alot and are not fans of any all star, coronado is a nice hotel!
minister- we used rev luther kistler he is great he actually was in japan for many years as a minister he was only $150 very personable! 407-566-8621 he was great!!
best wishes oh and they will send you alot of extra save the dates!!!

oh sorry the minister has a website i have to find it but im sure you could google his name also!!!

hey congrats!!
we had the room block problem aand ended up most of our people wanted the deluxe or moderate we used wilderness lodge, french quarter, coronado, we only had 1 person at allsttars, we go to disney alot and are not fans of any all star, coronado is a nice hotel!
minister- we used rev luther kistler he is great he actually was in japan for many years as a minister he was only $150 very personable! 407-566-8621 he was great!!
best wishes oh and they will send you alot of extra save the dates!!!

Thanks so much. I will definetly look into rev luther kistler. yeah i figure not too many people will stay at the all star resorts, but i just put it there just in case.

Here is my dress. I totally love it, and it was the first dress i even tried on. I just couldn't stop smiling when i had it on. so i knew it was the one.

sorry i took the dress picture out, don't want my df to see it, he's starting to look over my shoulder and what not whenever i am on the boards. I gotta make sure he doesnt see it. ^_^

Here are some possible jewlery that i may just wear with the dress.

this is a bracelet, my df got me for valentine's day about 3 years ago, so it will serve as my something old i guess.
100_5684.jpg

this is the necklace that my df got at disneyland california adventure the day after we got engaged, its the one that matches the bracelet.
100_5681.jpg

LOVE the jewelery!!!! So cute :) Your dress is stunning!!!

I adore your jewelry!! And your dress is amazing!! I love all the glitter!! :)

Today I got our first phone call from our wedding planner. Our wedding planner is Michelle Gilhooly. I can't wait until our packet gets here and we start planning everything for the wedding.

Love your dress! It's very pretty! Congrats on getting your wedding planner!!

I was wondering if anyone has use the services of Pastor Kirk Bane? We'd love to use him just because from the list we got from DFTW, he seems to be the only tied to a church. Any opinions??

Love your dress and have really enjoyed reading about all your planning so far. I have a question about your braclete and necklace set. I purchased a necklace that looks just like that one at WDW but it is not Swarovski. I am planning on buying three, one for each of my bridesmaids but I would love to get them a Swarovski one as I feel like it might hold up better. Did you get yours at WDW?

Thanks,
Linda

Love your dress and have really enjoyed reading about all your planning so far. I have a question about your braclete and necklace set. I purchased a necklace that looks just like that one at WDW but it is not Swarovski. I am planning on buying three, one for each of my bridesmaids but I would love to get them a Swarovski one as I feel like it might hold up better. Did you get yours at WDW?

Thanks,
Linda

Hi linda,
thanks so much. I actually got the necklace at Disney's California Adventure, at the store called "Off the Page" in the hollywood picture backlot area. I am not sure if they have it at WDW though, sorry.

I Love your dress! It is so pretty! I love that braclet too!:surfweb:

I was wondering if anyone has use the services of Pastor Kirk Bane? We'd love to use him just because from the list we got from DFTW, he seems to be the only tied to a church. Any opinions??

We had Pastor Kirk Bane for our ceremony. He is a wonderful man. He did a wonderful ceremony for us. He has a few preplanned ceremonies, that you can alter if you wish; or you can work with him to create something unique. He is very open to your wishes.

If you are looking for someone who is Christian and active in the church too, then you have the right man.

We had Pastor Kirk Bane for our ceremony. He is a wonderful man. He did a wonderful ceremony for us. He has a few preplanned ceremonies, that you can alter if you wish; or you can work with him to create something unique. He is very open to your wishes.

If you are looking for someone who is Christian and active in the church too, then you have the right man.

Thank you so much. I felt like he was the right man for us, just after being able to communicate with him via email. we're hoping to meet with him in May when we head down to orlando for our planning session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter