• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

I have some questions about Photopass. I have 271 pics on my Photopass (whoo hoo!!) and now it's time to edit/add borders. Is there a limit to how many borders I can add to each pic? Do I need to edit/add borders separately for each photo size (ex. 5X7, 4X6, 8X10, etc.) or does it matter? Any tips? I preordered the cd and Photobook. Anyone know how many pages I can add to the Photobook? I know that I prepaid for 20 but I'm sure I'll go over that. When you start making the book can you rearrange the pages you've created if you change your mind on the order you want them in the book? This is my fist time to do all of this. TIA!! Oh--and I can upload my own pics but they won't be on the cd? But I can use them in my book--any other reason you'd upload your own? And you can't put borders on pics you upload?

There is no limit on border's you want to add on each photo.

I don't think it matters what size of picture you want I hfeard before that if you go ever on the photo album that they will charge you a little extra a page but I am not sure on that.

I am pretty sure that if you ask Photopass they will contact you back with an answer.

You can re arrange them I was trying to create one on my last trip except I didn't have enough pics.

If you add your own photos you can add border's to it. You will have a limited amount of borders you can use.

Hi Becky,
Welcome home :goodvibes. It was great meeting you and your family Saturday night. Looking forward to your TR and all the pictures too. On the photopass CD you can have as many pictures as you want. You can borders and still keep all the original pics too. Not sure with the photobook as I have never done one.

Welcome home!
Never done a photopass-until now so I appreciate your ?s and peoples answers. Can't wait to read ur TR.

There is no limit on border's you want to add on each photo.

I don't think it matters what size of picture you want I hfeard before that if you go ever on the photo album that they will charge you a little extra a page but I am not sure on that.

I am pretty sure that if you ask Photopass they will contact you back with an answer.

You can re arrange them I was trying to create one on my last trip except I didn't have enough pics.

If you add your own photos you can add border's to it. You will have a limited amount of borders you can use.

Thanks for the great info Lizet!! I guess my big question is do I have to save each pic as a 5x7 and then a 4x6, etc. so when I get the cd and want to print that they will print correctly? I hope not b/c it's already taking me FOREVER to edit everything!!

Hi Becky,
Welcome home :goodvibes. It was great meeting you and your family Saturday night. Looking forward to your TR and all the pictures too. On the photopass CD you can have as many pictures as you want. You can borders and still keep all the original pics too. Not sure with the photobook as I have never done one.

Thanks Nichole!! It was great meeting you, too!! I'm glad we were able to meetup!! :flower3:

Welcome home!
Never done a photopass-until now so I appreciate your ?s and peoples answers. Can't wait to read ur TR.

Thank you Mary!! I hate that we didn't run into each other. But with all the rain--who knows--you could have been right by us and we wouldn't have known!!

Becky, I have never saved my pics for the CD as any specific size....you can just print them out the size you want when you get the CD (I understand your question though regarding having them print out correctly, but 'm not sure if that's really possible). I always just used them in a digital way (i.e. a photobook - not Disney - I use mypublisher.com) and only printed a few and they always printed fine.

I normally go in, edit, crop, add borders, change to black and white, put a big old logo on my rear-end :rolleyes1, etc, etc, and have them each saved as their own file, keeping the original intact as well. (Serioulsy, you will end up with a slew of pics if you are like me, and change the same picture 4 or 5 times! LOL!) :laughing:

Then when I received my CD, I just uploaded the pics I wanted to use for my non-Disney (mypublisher) photobook and printed out a few for the house and for Christmas cards. They always printed out fine but I only ever did 4X6 or 5X7, nothing ever bigger. :confused3

Sorry I don't have any help on the disney photobook - I have never done one!

Have you checked out bradk's site? http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

He has a lot of helpful info on there as well. :goodvibes

Sara

Becky, I have never saved my pics for the CD as any specific size....you can just print them out the size you want when you get the CD (I understand your question though regarding having them print out correctly, but 'm not sure if that's really possible). I always just used them in a digital way (i.e. a photobook - not Disney - I use mypublisher.com) and only printed a few and they always printed fine.

I normally go in, edit, crop, add borders, change to black and white, put a big old logo on my rear-end :rolleyes1, etc, etc, and have them each saved as their own file, keeping the original intact as well. (Serioulsy, you will end up with a slew of pics if you are like me, and change the same picture 4 or 5 times! LOL!) :laughing:

Then when I received my CD, I just uploaded the pics I wanted to use for my non-Disney (mypublisher) photobook and printed out a few for the house and for Christmas cards. They always printed out fine but I only ever did 4X6 or 5X7, nothing ever bigger. :confused3

Sorry I don't have any help on the disney photobook - I have never done one!

Have you checked out bradk's site? http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

He has a lot of helpful info on there as well. :goodvibes

Sara

WOW Sara!! Thanks!! Yes, I spent all day yesterday cropping, adding borders, doing the black and white thing, etc. and I'm not even halfway done!! Thanks so much for the link! I'll check it out!! princess:

No size specification only borders when you order prints then specify size.

Happy editing!

Thank you Mary!! I hate that we didn't run into each other. But with all the rain--who knows--you could have been right by us and we wouldn't have known!!

I should have gone into O'Hanna and found you LOL. I am sure if you were close I would have recognized your adorable girls!

Can't wait to read your TR!! And being a UofA grad myself I need to give a big ROLL TIDE to your family!! :yay:

OOH Yeah you're back and writing! Great!

And might I say "dag gum girl" (as my aunt would say), you took a lot of pictures!!! :goodvibes But I know the feeling, you want to capture each moment.

Looking forward to seeing more!!

Hi Becky!!

Joining in for all the fun! :dance3:

Your little girls are so sweet! I can't wait to hear all about their first trip to the World!!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter