Mojitos Monkey Party @Pop Sept.13th whose coming???

Y'all do realize that is
30 adults and 17 kids not including Patsfan's crew of 5 more Adults and 2 kids

47 bodies and possible 54 with the maybes
That is a LOT of ppl

I am thinking we need to talk to Cat (who came up with this) and then call POP to let them know we are having this get together. WOW that many people Holy COW!!!

Just goes to show ya!!

I need to call the food and beverage office soonish anyway (since they havent called me back yet) I will ask them policies on lots of bodies when I get hold of them. Who knows maybe we would get some perk for letting them know ahead of time.

I need to call the food and beverage office soonish anyway (since they havent called me back yet) I will ask them policies on lots of bodies when I get hold of them. Who knows maybe we would get some perk for letting them know ahead of time.

Great, let me know what they say. you have my cell give me a call.

Gonna go to bed, Yeah know have the work thing tomorrow!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey! It's the Crasher checking in on your party! (I should show up in all back with an eye mask on! :lmao:) Looks like a lot of people will be there! I'm really looking forward to it!

Seriously? We are up over 50 people? That is insane, but wonderful! :laughing: I can't wait.
We will just be getting in from our flight there, but I am sure a few drinks and some laughs will be just what I need to perk back up!
I know someone mentioned calling POP, but do you know if they can reserve us some tables by the bar? (might have been mentioned but I have not read back, so I don't know!) Might not be a bad idea to ask anyway.
Ok, off to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow! :)

Seriously? We are up over 50 people? That is insane, but wonderful! :laughing: I can't wait.
We will just be getting in from our flight there, but I am sure a few drinks and some laughs will be just what I need to perk back up!
I know someone mentioned calling POP, but do you know if they can reserve us some tables by the bar? (might have been mentioned but I have not read back, so I don't know!) Might not be a bad idea to ask anyway.
Ok, off to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow! :)

Yeah I think thats what we are going to do since we are going to do. I cam so blown away as to how many people are coming, this is to cool. It is just going to be great.:goodvibes

I don't think that space will be a problem. There isn't enough seating by the bar for a party that size anyway, so I'm sure we will end up around the pool. Also, I went to a couple of DIS meets last year, and they weren't very well attended, (things come up, you get tired, dinner runs late, etc.) Sometimes vacation is just so unpredictable. At least this year, we can't use the excuse "I didn't see any DIS-ers around the pool" Thus the MONKEY!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I pretty much figure that is the usual anyway and not everyone is going to be there all at the same time. People popping (pun intended) in and out thru out the nite. I also look at it this way. You invite 100 ppl, 50 say they are coming, 20 show up. :lmao: We are not drinkers either and not a good spot for the kids to hang out anyway. The munchkins and the other halfs will prob want to swim and not listen to our feminine yakety yak. :rotfl2: I will give POP a heads up before hand just in case tho. "Warning there are a bunch of crazy ppl taking over your pool bar tonite." LOL
Hope you MIL is feeling better.

Update
1. Poohbear67 -- 2 Adults
2. xyzabc33 -- 2 Adults 1 child
3. Dreamgirl78 -- 1 Adult (Tia) 1 child (Ryan)
4. msslydbug -- 1 Adult (Lori) 1 Child (Austin)
5. Nienor -- 2 Adults 1 child
6. WDW1st timer -- 2 Adults (Lana, Kevin) 3 children(Shelby,Dakoda,Kendyll)
7. Jettsetter90 -- 3A 4C
8. Angwill -- 2 Adults 1 Child (age 12)
9. ANTSS2001 -- 1 adult
10. Glendamax -- 1 Adult(a non-Popper Crasher!)
11. CatherynRose -- 2 adults (Me & my BFF) and 2 kiddos (12 boy & 11 girl)
12. Patsfan7 -- 2 adults confirmed, (my party is 7A, 2C, but I can only speak for me and DH)
13. Huff -- 2 adults
14. Poohsmommi -- 1 adult 1 child
15. Lisadisney2003 -- 2 adults 1 child
16. insoin -- 2 Adults (Monica & Scott) will try to come
17. ashlynn j m -- 2 Adults 1 child(9)
18. PrincessJasmine1972 -- 2 adults

Poohsmommi...there are a few other single parents on the list #3 #4

Patsfan I feel so bad for you! I hope everything is going well. I truley hope that rehab goes well for her I did some when I had my stroke back when. They can help her alot. Keep your chin up and a smile on your face and everything will be fine I promise:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I hope I'm not the only single parent going :confused:

Lori and I are not single parents, but we are traveling minus husbands. No worries though, this seems like a cool group to hang out with. I know how you feel though, ever since Terry got deployed, I find it hard to be around a bunch of couples all the time. :hug:

Can I come too? It will be me and I think I'll bring my DD and DS. My DH and other little boy will probably be in bed! Can't wait to meet you guys. (After this, my DH can no longer call you my imaginary friends ;) )

Can I come too? It will be me and I think I'll bring my DD and DS. My DH and other little boy will probably be in bed! Can't wait to meet you guys. (After this, my DH can no longer call you my imaginary friends ;) )

Welcome aboard the crazy train of monkeys.:lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup2 just copy and add your name and how many adults and children will attend.

I have to call Pop and let them know we are having a meet and greet so they are well prepared.

YAY!!! I'll add your name to the list! :banana:

Update !

7. Jettsetter90 -- 3A 4C
9. ANTSS2001 -- 1 adult
12. Patsfan7 -- 2 adults confirmed, (my party is 7A, 2C, but I can only speak for me and DH)
13. Huff -- 2 adults
19. Skater - - 1 Adult, 2 kids

YAY!!! I'll add your name to the list! :banana:

Update !

7. Jettsetter90 -- 3A 4C
9. ANTSS2001 -- 1 adult
13. Huff -- 2 adults
19. Skater - - 1 Adult, 2 kids
20. FAnnF 2 Adults

Thanks Glendamax :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I saw you are looking for boy or girl #8 angwill our 12 year old is a boy

Thanks,
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!