Mojitos Monkey Party @Pop Sept.13th whose coming???

POFQ is POR right its the same one?

Well if you want and feel comfortable maybe we can share a room to split costs or not:lmao:

sorry I took a nap... :lmao:

sounds like a winner!!! But you have to check who you promise your half missy.. remember you offfer wic 1st!! But POFQ can fit 5 so they say....:goodvibes

sorry I took a nap... :lmao:

sounds like a winner!!! But you have to check who you promise your half missy.. remember you offfer wic 1st!! But POFQ can fit 5 so they say....:goodvibes

I understand about the nap thing I have been in bed since I got home from work, this crappy feeling of being sick isn't fun at all.

this is true but her dh is coming that was a back up plan but we could do a grand gathering at POFQ and get rooms next to each other that would be cool.

I understand about the nap thing I have been in bed since I got home from work, this crappy feeling of being sick isn't fun at all.

this is true but her dh is coming that was a back up plan but we could do a grand gathering at POFQ and get rooms next to each other that would be cool.

:thumbsup2 can you see what fun we will have by the Pool!!!:dance3:
Yikes you are still sick!!! When I got on the plane Saturay the 15th... I took that airborne stuff... and by the time I got to work (which was 5 hours later) I took another one... if you dont feel like getting/buying airborne.. just double up with vitamin C Please!!!!

I take it then you did the bounce back for next year right :rolleyes1

It was a blast to meet everyone and can't wait to meet even more next year. If we keep this going we should have at least double the people we had this year, watch out POP here comes the Mojito Monkeys:rotfl2:

Nope didn't do the bounce back but i bought a dvc membership so i'll meet you all at the pop next year:banana:

Nope didn't do the bounce back but i bought a dvc membership so i'll meet you all at the pop next year:banana:

*forgive my ignorance... Nope ignorance is no bliss in this case* warp... which one were you??? :faint: did I meet you... :guilty:

I take it then you did the bounce back for next year right :rolleyes1

It was a blast to meet everyone and can't wait to meet even more next year. If we keep this going we should have at least double the people we had this year, watch out POP here comes the Mojito Monkeys:rotfl2:

:hug:

:hug: right back at ya sweetie. Still sick been in bed all day so far got up a few times just to check the boards. pretty bad that I am so addicted to this that even when I am sick I can't stay off of them:lmao: :rotfl2:

lots of fluid... Vit. C 300 mg every 8 hours till you get better! And add some Calcium Mag and Zinc!!!

lots of fluid... Vit. C 300 mg every 8 hours till you get better! And add some Calcium Mag and Zinc!!!

I wish I could take Vit C and Zinc my system would allow me to take them in withouth causing other problems for me. Not sure how my body would like calcium mag???? I am latose intolerant(SP) so I know when i take extra calcium pills my body doesn't like it.

I wish I could take Vit C and Zinc my system would allow me to take them in withouth causing other problems for me. Not sure how my body would like calcium mag???? I am latose intolerant(SP) so I know when i take extra calcium pills my body doesn't like it.

:faint:

:hug: right back at ya sweetie. Still sick been in bed all day so far got up a few times just to check the boards. pretty bad that I am so addicted to this that even when I am sick I can't stay off of them:lmao: :rotfl2:
Same here! For head and chest congestion, I've been taking Mucinex D. It lasts for 12 hours. You cant take it if you have high blood pressure though.

Antss, you need to make up some care packages, and fly around the country to deliver them! ;)

Same here! For head and chest congestion, I've been taking Mucinex D. It lasts for 12 hours. You cant take it if you have high blood pressure though.

Antss, you need to make up some care packages, and fly around the country to deliver them! ;)

:thumbsup2 about care packages!!!

common side effect of Mucinex to most people I have talk to is gas and or lvm :faint:

Glenda I think I got the coughing problem... I have been taking silver to fight it but had not stopped couging... everybody were sick at worklast week... ohhhhhhhh boy I cannot afford to get sick... :faint:

:stir:more vitamins and herbs

:drinking1 more fluids as ever...

:worship: and pray that this bug go away!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter