• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moderate or Value?

momtoccc

DIS Veteran
Hello

Thinking of doing mother-daughter trip for Spring Break next year. I've always stayed at Moderate or above but wondering since it is just the 2 of us if I should just try one of the Value resorts.

What would be the biggest difference between staying at POFQ vs Pop Century? (besides the cost)

A frdige is come with the rom at POFQ and not at POP
The rooms are larger at POFQ then at POP
Hot tub at POFQ, none at POP
Pool has a slide at POFQ
Water craft, bike rental and carriage rides at POFQ not available at POP
I think POFQ is beautiful looking, POP is fun looking
What it somes down to is how much time will you spend at the resort? If it is just a place to sleep, I say go with POP. If you want to relax and enjoy the resort a bit then POFQ

Good luck with your choice, both are great! And have fun

We have been staying at the Poly for the past cople of years and if we had to modify I would go to a Moderate (never a Value). The water slide is a necessity for us right now and a hot tub is a bonus (Dear WDW please put one in at the Poly!).

I prefer the atmosphere of the CSR compared to POFQ (just not interested) and we did not care for the CBR at all!

Well, since it is just the 2 of you, why not just try Pop Century for a change.

You will also have queen beds, a coffee maker in teh room, and the option to share pools with POR-Riverside since they are sister pools and the boat to Downtown Disney.

I would pick a moderate every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter