Moana---SUPER BUMMED

She was the number one character my daughter wanted to meet and they removed her the week before we got there.

I just think they should have had another place for her to meet ready to go.

She was the number one character my daughter wanted to meet and they removed her the week before we got there.

My son really wanted to meet her too, and there was nowhere to see her in early May.

I totally agree!! It truly makes no sense to me!! My daughter and I had it on the agenda for our HS day. I also feel like if they move her to MK the lines will be longer too!

I always find it strange when they remove characters (e.g., Marie at MK). It seems like something relatively inexpensive/easy for them to keep, and it's one more way to disperse crowds. Sorry you missed out on Moana!

Drives me crazy! Moana is top priority for my daughter and now I have to tell her she is out on an adventure :(

My daughter was very excited to meet her. We leave in 5 days!! I am sad cause I doubt they find her a home before we get there

It bums me out. I can't help but feel like Moana has taken a backseat because the merchandise isn't selling well. Which is a shame, as Moana is arguably the best Disney Princess to date. I was talking to DD (5) the other day and I asked her which princess she'd like to dress up as (fishing around for Christmas ideas). Everyone with me now... Elsa! Then I asked her if she could be a princess, which would she rather be. Moana. I think that says it all.

I really hope Disney gives her some attention at the parks. A Moana ride would be awesome. A ride on her boat, an adventure through Tamatoa's lair...there are so many possibilities!

I thought I read somewhere she was going to be in Adventureland? :confused3Maybe I'm making that up from wishful thinking....

The Guardians of the Galaxy m&g seems underwhelming to me. The Star Lord I have seen looks too skinny and young. Which is understandable, because fit 30 year olds who want to work at an amusement park are probably hard to come by. Buy Moana was a young girl! So she was convincing. But baby Groot looks cute at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter