Moana rumored to be replacing tiki room

Don't they have a stitch themed version of tiki room in one of the other parks? I'm surprised they haven't just copied that for wdw.

The CBJ rumour surfaced a few weeks ago and Disney officially squashed it. Some people and some unscrupulous "Disney News" sites just start these rumours to stir people up or to get more visits to their sites. One in particular often uses the phrase "a little bird told me...." and Disney used the same phrase back at them in their official statement that squashed the rumour that they had started. Just go to the Dis Unplugged to see what is really happening with Disney.

The CBJ rumour surfaced a few weeks ago and Disney officially squashed it. Some people and some unscrupulous "Disney News" sites just start these rumours to stir people up or to get more visits to their sites. One in particular often uses the phrase "a little bird told me...." and Disney used the same phrase back at them in their official statement that squashed the rumour that they had started. Just go to the Dis Unplugged to see what is really happening with Disney.
Some of these rumors are true when reported. Things are constantly changing within Disney. I am sure at one point they threw around ideas to get rid of or change both tiki room or country bears and they certainly still could do so.

While I like Tiki Room, our DD’s could care less about seeing it. We take them to the older attractions every trip. They love CoP and People mover, but would not miss Tiki Room. So while I’m not happy about this rumor, I get it.

While I like Tiki Room, our DD’s could care less about seeing it. We take them to the older attractions every trip. They love CoP and People mover, but would not miss Tiki Room. So while I’m not happy about this rumor, I get it.
Every kid is different, though. I spent a day at Disneyland with my brother’s family a few days after my nephew turned 7. I love the Tiki Room and insisted that we see the show. My brother was exhausted and took it as an opportunity for a catnap. My SIL and nephew seemed to enjoy it. The next day, I asked my nephew what he liked most about Disneyland. His answer? Indiana Jones and “the bird show”. I was definitely not expecting that answer, but I’d never felt so proud. 😂

The people mover, tiki room, carousel of progress... I’d miss them all. We always go to each... even if it’s just to get a respite from the Disney chaos lol
I’d actually be sad to see tiki disappear.. so many memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter